The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

yo ppppppllll wharya doin ya know that tha haloween not ended yet? that means the binding of isaac for 1.32 usd. crazy sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.32 USD. really. for the game plus it's DLC. so cheap you could buy it with card drops (yes i know palpetinus said that before me somewhere, but still...)

I know you know, i was just bored so i wrote something, used to be a huge fan of Tboi

Your use of "used to" is obviosly incorrect.

When you play that game, you make a deal with The Debul: no one is able to break free from the fandom of BoI.

On topic:

I know Edmund said there'll be some kind of super hidden secret fans will take a lot of time to find.

Time to bet! Say your most random and unlikely to be true prediction!

I bet it's some kind of glitch boss/floor/item that has a minimal (1% maybe?) change of happening if you have found a tinted rock in the Devil Room, which could be possible in Rebirth.

On topic:

I know Edmund said there'll be some kind of super hidden secret fans will take a lot of time to find.

Time to bet! Say your most random and unlikely to be true prediction!

I bet it's some kind of glitch boss/floor/item that has a minimal (1% maybe?) change of happening if you have found a tinted rock in the Devil Room, which could be possible in Rebirth.

I bet that the first one to find it will be a coder being too nosey.

I know what the super secret is.

It's a character that requires something very specific to unlock. I know what it looks like... Then there's that new level, you can access it by beating [REDACTED] and having the newly unlocked [REDACTED] in your inventory upon reaching [REDACTED].

the very secret character is actually pyro from tf2... Then there's that new level, you can access it by beating gaben and having the newly unlocked hats in your inventory upon reaching steam..
I could spoil the actual new level info and how to get there, plus the two hidden characters, but I choose not to. It will probably be better if you didn't know...

Other news, you can pre-load Rebirth right now! And there's gonna be a dev stream soon(ish), plus Northernlion will stream Rebirth pre-release! SO MUCH HYPE :D

Edit: dev stream link http://www.twitch.tv/TwinGalaxiesLive/hls

Archived