The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Just had the most OP Eve run ever

1st Floor 2 1 DMG up in the form of Small Rock and Blank Card in the Item room (sadly i nver got a Hirophant to abuse the **** out of it)

2nd Floor had to skip the itemroom cause no keys Devilroom took both the Pact and Headless Baby to get into permanent WoB state and nearly went with that the entire time

3rd got Money=Power from the Itemroom and the Pentagramm from the boss

4th Floor Got Piskies from the Itemroom (tears up and more knockback) and something not worth mentioning from the boss (realy i already forgot it probably just a normal HP up) also got a 2 of Spades card halfway through the floor and maxed out on them by the end of floor 5

5th Floor Magic Mushroom in the Itemroom and i got a random Joker card again since i was maxed out on keys i used the 2 of spades and took the Joker instead also Meat from the Boss (Mark and Guppys Head although i still went with the card cause i just wanted to be back in WoB state)

6th Floor Moms Eye in the Item room as i had super high firerate i fired a near constant beam from the back of my head so not too bad also got to the Bossrush where i got SMB Superfan and Lost Contact

7th Floor immediate Blank Card use got me Dark Bum and at the end of the floor i got Contact from Below aswell (got the Blue Shroom from the boss so that HP had to go

8th Floor Nothing interesting

9th (Cathedral) Floor had 3 red chests and in those i got the Collar and the Paw (did not use it though cause i was already at the HP Cap and i still wanted to keep the Blank Card) also got a Perthro rune and discoverd that those work with Blank Card so i got a 4 room D6 that i took with me to the chest

Chest: Got alot of usefull stuff like the Wafer and some more DMG also cause i was Guppy everything melted in seconds (i was also maxed on Pennies so i had max dmg from Money=Power) sadly i got hit on the ??? fight otherwise this would have been a dead boy run ohh well maybe next time

Also cause i had 99 keys i spend my dam time feeding every keybeggar until they paid out this got me Crickets Head (from a Golden Chest) Moms Key and Smart Fly

All in all a very productive Eve run i might say (sadly i forgot to write down the Seed need to remember that for future OP runs)

Aiming for platinum god now, got 400 cents to donate and 9 challenges to complete, then I gotta find and pick up like 10 items I'm missing

and the fan favourite meat boy/bandage girl unlocks

j4qiUkx.jpgGit on mah level

If you can, abuse the monster manuel as much as you can to get the Bandage Girl and Meat Boy achievements

Can it spawn a fully upgraded meat boy or I have to abuse it with recharge items?

It can spawn a single meat cube/ Bandage ball, so you need to get really lucky and get a set up that allows you to farm the item without having to exit the room, thats why plantera (whatever its spelt) is necessary for it. Even then it's probably gonna take a long time to get even one of the achievements 

It can spawn a single meat cube/ Bandage ball, so you need to get really lucky and get a set up that allows you to farm the item without having to exit the room, thats why plantera (whatever its spelt) is necessary for it. Even then it's probably gonna take a long time to get even one of the achievements 

Well another idea to abuse an item is Sharp Plug (note NEVER take 9 Volt if you plan to use sharp plug) + Pyromaniac + Any Fetus Item or Ipecac as you will always heal yourself with the explosions and with sharp plug you can just keep using the Monster Manuel

Someone made me fan art. I've now got a guy that will draw me thumbnail art and couldn't be happier.

QAc9dctl.jpg

And next up someone makes you a mod so that isaac looks like this (i mean someone made a similar mod for NL so its possible)

Speaking of mods for everyone that still misses tinted rocks http://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/2nt8ut/i_made_a_tinted_rock_mod/

Can someone help me with this? 

Locate the resources folder by right clicking on the game in your Steam client, then selecting Properties, Local Files, Browse Local Files. Double click on the resources folder.  Create a new file called “config.ini” with the following content.

[Options] EnableColorCorrection=0 EnableCaustics=0 EnableShockwave=0 EnableLighting=0 EnableFilter=0 EnablePixelation=0

This will disable most special effects. If you only want to disable certain effects, you can do so by replacing 0 by 1 for some options. I would recommend leaving the EnableLighting option on because it adds a lot to the game’s atmosphere.

I didnt understand the part about creating the folder with the "content"

Archived