The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

At least eternal enemies could give you a better reward for being killed! Like, I don't know, a SW33T L00T maybe (a few random drops, an eternal heart, a double key drop)

And the damage cap is bullshit

At least eternal enemies could give you a better reward for being killed! Like, I don't know, a SW33T L00T maybe (a few random drops, an eternal heart, a double key drop)

And the damage cap is bullshit

But... Hardmode..... /s

So the newest blog update just rolled in here are the new reveals

-Every Chapter now has a new alternate version only one Ed spoiled is the Basement/Cellar that get the Burning Basement/Cellar with new enemys based around that idea

-The Lost is finaly getting a buff and Ed lets the community choose here are the options

-The Lost starts with the D6 + speed up

-The Lost starts with the D6 + spectral tears

-The Lost starts with the D20 + speed up

-The Lost starts with the D20 + spectral tears

-The Lost starts with the D4 + speed up

-The Lost starts with the D4 + spectral tears

Personaly i say give him the D4 and Spectral Tears is a great buff so you can reroll a rather worthless run till you get something that works even if it takes time

Last but not least he talked about the Eternal Update to vanilla but only said what he thinks of the mode and that he might incorporates some ideas into Afterbirth (although he did not say what exactly).

Thats it for your weekly Afterbirthnews

Archived