The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Defeated the Chest with Azarel; Little Planet, Ludovic Technique, Prayer Card: Unbeatable.

Same as Dr Fetus+Pyromaniac+Soy Milk its one of those silly Synergies i would love to get

On another note i had a pretty silly Fetus run yesterday first floor was Maggies Bow (HP Up and it doubles the effect of each red heart pickup so 1/2 red heart counts for a full and so on). Second floor i got Dr.Fetus and after that it snowballed a bit with items like Champions Belt and the big winner Bloody Lust (with Dr.Fetus your more likely to get hit cause you hit yourself so i just took it and it was a pretty good desicion) also got Old Bandage what was also pretty usefull (has a chance to drop red hearts when hit with the Bow it can negate multiple hits even on the womb and beyond). Also Dr.Fetus now works with Tear effects rather than Bomb effects so getting firemind with it will give you flaming bombs rather then the actual Flaming Bombs item

What's the big chest key door thing in the first room at The Chest? Am I missing something?

You have to assemble a key throughout your run or open it with Dad's key,then you fight the secret boss of the game,not gonna tell you how to do it ior who's the boss in case you don't want spoilers or something

Archived