The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

So just had some pretty tense and cool stuff happend in Isaac today

First i unlocked the D6 and i had to do the Isaac fight perfectly cause the game was like "well this run seems to easy so how about we make the cathedral curse of blind and then have a random Dead Cat spawn" Yeah if it had not been fpr 2 pretty flys Cube of meat and Infamy i would not have beaten Isaac (died on the chest after that to a double Cage room)

On the other hand first run with D6 Isaac i got Moms Knife pyromaniac (my only way of proper survival during the entire run) and later i got Magnetic Tears+Homing Tears and at the Chest i got Inner Eye lets just say ??? died in less than 3 charged knife attacks

Do any of you know which is Lazarus's perk other then being able to resurrect once? Do his stats change when he resurrects?

EDIT: sorry, I've just found out he gets a passive item, that makes him leave a trail of blood after taking damage in that room, when he dies

Do any of you know which is Lazarus's perk other then being able to resurrect once? Do his stats change when he resurrects?

EDIT: sorry, I've just found out he gets a passive item, that makes him leave a trail of blood after taking damage in that room, when he dies

I think besides getting Anemic (the item that creates the blood trails) he also gets a slight Stats boost i remember some people on reddit saying that they got better range after taking Number 1 and die as him and other told that he also gets a slight increase in dmg how much is true i don't know but seeing that most special revive items (Ankh, Judas Shadow, Broken Ankh) change the stats i would not be suprised if it does increase certaint stats

I think besides getting Anemic (the item that creates the blood trails) he also gets a slight Stats boost i remember some people on reddit saying that they got better range after taking Number 1 and die as him and other told that he also gets a slight increase in dmg how much is true i don't know but seeing that most special revive items (Ankh, Judas Shadow, Broken Ankh) change the stats i would not be suprised if it does increase certaint stats

I read somewhere his damage doubles, but take that with a pinch of salt.

I read somewhere his damage doubles, but take that with a pinch of salt.

Just took a quick search and in fact he revives with an All Stats up and Anemic thats why he has 1 HP cause he revives with 0 but gets 1 extra cause of the All Stats up

Also apparently the Lazarusmeta right now is trade all your health away on a Deal with the Devil to die and get the all stats up and just proceed as usual

Just took a quick search and in fact he revives with an All Stats up and Anemic thats why he has 1 HP cause he revives with 0 but gets 1 extra cause of the All Stats up

Also apparently the Lazarusmeta right now is trade all your health away on a Deal with the Devil to die and get the all stats up and just proceed as usual

Ok new strats confirmed!

Today was a good day. I'm playing Lazarus, hoping to actually achieve something with him today since I've not even beaten Mom's Heart with him. Second item room is Polyphemus, which carries me until the Boss Rush room, (not beaten that either) where I find 20/20. I then proceed to get to Isaac with 5 hearts left. Me being me, I lost 4 hearts by his final stage. When all seemed lost, and Isaac struck me down, I cry. Then Lazarus suddenly gets up! HE STILL HAD HIS EXTRA LIFE! After a few seconds of heart pumping bobbing and weaving I defeat Isaac. Hooray.

Ok new lesson of the day NEVER pick up firemind with Monstros Lung 9 times out of 10 the shoots blow up in your face. Barely won a chest run after getting it (went in with full health fought ??? with 5 won with 3)

Also finaly got my level 4 meatboy after getting book of revelations on the first item room i dreaded the idea that i might just get a ball of bandages from the last horseman (or it would be conquest) but hey another achievement of the list now i only need kills on everything with most chars (only Azazel has both a ??? and *spoiler* kill)

his bonus sucks, all of the runs i've won with him i didn't use up the extra death

IMO he's just not a very interesting character, he's basically Isaac, with no D6 or bomb and instead a pill and a extra life where he can only get hit twice max. And the extra life does very little to make him exciting imo.

IMO he's just not a very interesting character, he's basically Isaac, with no D6 or bomb and instead a pill and a extra life where he can only get hit twice max. And the extra life does very little to make him exciting imo.

This basicly

Every other char has at least something interesting going for him

Isaac is the average having the best starting stats since he has no downsides and once you unlock the D6 hes the best char as he can spit in the face of RNGesus

Cain has his better luck (i think he even starts with a better luck stat then everyone else) what gives him more drops in general

Maggie has her good HP pool and the Yum heart and isnt as likely to die after taking a 2nd floor Deal with the Devil

Judas has his exelent starting dmg and the Book of belial but hes fragile

Eve now has dead bird AND shes the only char where ***** of Babylon procs at 1 full heart instead of a half one

Samson has his new rage what i find to be a hell of a lot better than the vanilla version

??? has better starting dmg than most chars and the gimmick is easy to counteract and hey polaroid procs on each hit are also nice

Azazel is just obsurdly powerfull but lacks range and synergie potential

Eden has everything going for him/her/it as the starting items are always random

Even the the lost char has something going for it as he gets free deals with the devil

So compared to all those bonis having an extra life and a pill isnt realy something to be proud of but hey maybe they buff him or the DLC adds a char thats even worse

Archived