Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

*With a final swipe the den explodes into pieces of silk**Wolfgang gathers all the loot he can. Tries to be careful not to get everything wet and seems to ignore the shadows that flickered in the corner of his eyes. He ad been out in the rain for a while now...*

"Science Machine" you say? I have a few gems from months back, but I don't think they'll do any good... there were resources at Story's camp, but that's miles away, and I don't even know which direction it is.

*Rain gets heavier*

Hey, Wolfgang, want some help over 'er?

*As he hears Vincents voice Wolfgang turns around quickly just to be greeted by a hideous visage. For a second there he could see a towering shadow like a deformed bird. It went into nothingness almost as Wolfy gazed upon it, but not soon enough for him to ignore. He scratched his eyes in disbelief and pressed on*

Wolfgang is coming, no need for help. I won! *Said he with a trembling voice*

"Gems? The journal mentioned something about staves and a Shadow Manipulator..." He looks at his own stomach for a moment, "Those spiders didn't happen to have any food leftover in their nest did they?"

He looks up at the sky, and swears something in the trees is taunting him, "I also recall a note about an umbrella in the journal."

This... friend, named Geoffrey, had one of these Shadow Manipulator thingies, but I didn't dare touch it. He brought life to a vegetable with it, but I didn't want to take me chances with such powerful magic. Not like we can find it now. It'll be near impossible to find it, I've been walking around for a month trying to get out... has it been a month? I lose track of time here so easily...

Wolfgang find food and sticky rope! Also bug house had dead jumping meat in it. So we eat tonight!

*Comforted by the presence of his new friends Wolfgang sat down to rest*

We should make warm fire to dry and cook. Jumping meat taste better with fire. MMMM

Wilf looks up at Wolfgang, "Not only did you manage to retrieve his axe, you destroyed the entire nest. Well done." He looks up at the sky again for the hundredth time, "Does anyone know what time it is?"

He looks eagerly at the food, "A fire would solve both our food and night issues... whatever the time is."

OOC: I have a bad habit of not looking what others have posted before I post since everyone seems to be faster than me. So... I'm ending up to go back and edit my prior current post. So be on the look out for that.

Edited by Jomber

Wilf looks up at Wolfgang, "Not only did you manage to retrieve his axe, you destroyed the entire nest. Well done." He looks up at the sky again for the hundredth time, "Does anyone know what time it is?"

My axe... so many memories... both life-saving and painful... Wolfgang, you are much better suited to handle it than I am. Time wise, well, the clouds has gotten really thick, I think it was almost the evening before it started pouring.

Wilf blinks at the bush for a moment, before running over to it with a stick while wrapping it with grass before sticking into the burning bush, "Someone set something up before this fire goes out!"

<the tree should provide some cover from the rain i think>

*Wolfy quckly chops the tree and doesn't even cut it to logs but just drags the whole thing in camp in a hurry*

Qucikly before fire go out, grab branch and burn it *Swings the axe at a branch and cuts it off*

Wilf brings the improvised torch over, grass burning furiously although not for long. He would bring it to wherever the campfire was located and set it ablaze when sufficient fuel was put inside, "Some more grass should help the logs catch fire in this rain. I think I have a few spare dry bundles in my backpack."

OOC: Just like my signature... a burning forest. I feel psychic.

Wilf is just baffled, he meets two people, gets attacked by spiders, a forest lights on fire, and then someone simply waltzes out of it? Any minute now he was just going to wake up and realize the monsters already got to him.

"Who is that...?"

Wilf pinches himself, almost sure of it that this all was just some sick twisted dream.

"Eating that nightmare fuel was such a stupid idea..." He turns to Wolfgang, "Easy there, I doubt we'd want to mess with someone who just came out of a burning forest..." He blinks, unsure of what to do, "Hello?" He calls out to the figure.