Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

[it's 8:52 PM here, what is it for you, again?]

< I'm GMT + 2 so now it's 10:20 AM. I suppose i'm 6 hours ahead of you. >

Can I join? my application:name:StromOffspring of a treeguard (a beautiful woman made of logs,looks like a human almost)Will appear when your cutting down trees

< Great, looking forward to accidentaly chop you :D >

OOC: 1:00 PM here right now. Keep in mind it's temporary. In a week I'm moving back home. (And get the scanner!)OOC: About that new character... seems good to me, although we might accidentally light you on fire considering we just lit an entire forest ablaze.

OOC: 1:00 PM here right now. Keep in mind it's temporary. In a week I'm moving back home. (And get the scanner!)OOC: About that new character... seems good to me, although we might accidentally light you on fire considering we just lit an entire forest ablaze.

< Shall we continue where we left off then? >

OOC: Maybe when the others show up online. Don't want to bury them with unread posts. Or leave them behind in the plot.

< Okay then, just be sure to quote me everyone. Just in case i forget to check the thread. >

Wilf walks around, surveying the ground for tufts of grass before picking them up and wrapping them in a bundle. He would then carry them off to the drop site. After a while, he sat down by the campfire, burning or not, and dug through his backpack for the journal. "Maybe this can give us a clue of where these artifacts are."

"It says here that whoever owned this journal created some kind of device to search out... 'Things?' Not the term I would use for it, but it could be our ticket to finding these... things. The recipe though is a bit damaged... maybe that science machine will be useful after all."

Tell me bush man, what do we need to make science machine?

Wilf blinks and rubs his eyes as the daylight streams in. He had a bit of a vicious dream during the night, about the events he had just witnessed, but now that the previous day had run it's course, his thoughts were a tad more clear.

"The... Science Machine?" He yawns, "Oh right, that... hm..." He takes out the journal and flips to a page, "A variety of materials, gold, rocks, and wood... wait a minute gold? Where are we supposed to find gold?"

*Wolfgang listens carefully to Wilf, trying to visualize where they could find said things*

*As Wilf wondered where they could find gold, Wolfy had laready the answer*

The good people with hat has many money,maybe he gives us! But he is far from here. We have to walk through big forest!

- - - Updated - - -

< Boy i should really refresh the page before posting... >

"Yes, to the southeast... but what makes you think they would have gold? Sure they somehow managed to build homes for themselves, but I don't think they of all things would have gold."

He flips through the journal, but finds nothings on the subject of gold other than 'It's shiny and reminds me of butter.'

He turns to Wolfgang, "Good people with hat? Who is this... person or persons? And how did he get a bunch of gold?"

OOC: Yeah I have that problem to about not refreshing before posting. Trying to get into the habit of that.

*Wolfy gives a big smile, as he's finally useful for something other than hitting things*

Good people is big pig friend! He stay with little pigs inside the forest. Wolfgang went there yesterday, so he remembers.

*Wolfgang grabs his new axe and rests it in his shoulder*

We must walk now, before the scary time. Forest is dangerous in dark.

*Then he turns to Vincent*

Does skinny man need help? Is he ok now?

< BTW good people is the pig king. That's what woflgang says when you shift-click him >

OOC: Yeah, but Wilf dosen't know that. He just met the guy :p

"Well both of you think pigs seem to have gold, I didn't see any, but I suppose two beats one. Lead on."

He turns to Vincent, "You aren't traumatized from last night are you?" He laughs silently to himself, "Come on, we've got an objective."

Wilf looks uneasily at Vincent before saying, "You weaponized a piece of flint on yourself after saying something like how you were going to end it all one way or another. Then you passed out. If it weren't for that you might have slit your own neck..."

OOC: I am assuming that when you said -Puts to neck- you meant your own and not Nightengale.

EDIT: Man, I forgot to refresh the page AGAIN.

"Some person by the name of Nightengale came to us. Told us to find some artifacts... or you know... die."