Character Rebalance Discussion thread

Last minute narowwing down :

5. No chance for William because that would cause a Paradox.

No, it really isn't a paradox, if you go by this logic:

In qauntum mechanics the time AND space are both linkedtogether in a grid. Something very far away from our visible universe would theoretically be at a differeent location in time, whetherit be the future or past. Recent chronocosmological theories involving fundamental vaues suggest that many of these fundamental values will change over time (like Alpha, which expplains the 0 confirmed alien interaction) so places very far away may have different fundamentals. Forninstance it may be possible for time to travel differently at certain points in space un like others. That said, it may be possible for the "islands" to be outside our observable time. This would alow maxwell to pull humans from earth at different time periods and have them all show up in this place at the same time. So then, it WOULD be possible for maxwell to pull his past self from earth. Before anyone rats on me for a loophole in time, remember that the fundamentals are different. That, and, there is a theorie that every different course of action within the universe is happening at the same time while only one is observable at any given moment, then like the Schrodinger's Cat, william could both be at earth and on the islands.

No saying they should add him or I want them to add him, just saying it ISN'T technically a paradox... more like an exception in time.

Edited by 366107044

Found some new characters, but there is no concept art so I think they are just templates...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10030[/ATTACH]

Wbrad

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10031[/ATTACH]

Wryan

- - - Updated - - -

I started this and I'm sure as heck ain't finished!!!

U wanna go

post-54784-13764595878234_thumb.png

It's 9:00 AM in Vancouver right now...

Which means they're working on it now? Kevin said things asploded, which means they needed to work on fixing things, but didn't have time to get it done that night. It's not like all they had to do was push a magical button that would fix everything and launch the beta, but waited 'til this morning to do it.Also, why has no one done a Weegee character yet?

... I don't really know how this turned into Who's Line. And frankly, I don't care. This is awesome. There have been more gold nuggets on these past few pages than in a cave after an earthquake. The fact that the show name just so happens to start with W is the cherry on top.

We are discussing legit characters! They are in the files!

Yes, there is a file titled: "Who's_line" and it contains portraits and sound files for all of these characters.

Cough cough *I'm Kidding* cough cough.

Which means they're working on it now? Kevin said things asploded, which means they needed to work on fixing things, but didn't have time to get it done that night. It's not like all they had to do was push a magical button that would fix everything and launch the beta, but waited 'til this morning to do it.Also, why has no one done a Weegee character yet?

If I recall correctly, they finished the build last night, but by then, it was too late to begin the uploading process. Hence they postponed it to this morning. But it should only take them an hour or so to upload the build, am I correct?

If I recall correctly, they finished the build last night, but by then, it was too late to begin the uploading process. Hence they postponed it to this morning. But it should only take them an hour or so to upload the build, am I correct?

I believe you're correct, but I'm starting to get a wee worried about the testing coming out soon, although I'm sure they'll get it on the interwebs soon enough. :)