Character Rebalance Discussion thread

This suggestion was already made and it made a lot of people unhappy, because it shows a fake value on how much time you can stay without food.

Okay I apoligize for responding to such an old post but the difference between increased hunger and faster drain, and default hunger is how much food it uses, so it adds a downside of him needing more food but having the same effective amount of hunger. Again I'm sorry about responding to something so old it's just getting extremely annoying having all these people not understand.

Okay I apoligize for responding to such an old post but the difference between increased hunger and faster drain, and default hunger is how much food it uses, so it adds a downside of him needing more food but having the same effective amount of hunger. Again I'm sorry about responding to something so old it's just getting extremely annoying having all these people not understand.

This necro is sacred... it was in good reason!

C8CD3865-42D4-47BF-B7BD-18FF287D719A.thumb.webp.cdc1e77eb11e8b43cc4bb44683a566ac.webpBuilt in (very important it help bridge the gap between lore(an example of this is shown in the indigestible section of the description depicted in the picture above) and game) :

Dear @Kevin ever sense the webber rework came out I’ve noticed that one thing is missing and that thing is a small but noticeable sanity  drain when befriended spiders die it doesn’t even need to increase by the spider like being in range of befriended spiders dying drains not spider by spider and if that’s to much sanity loss then preferred he can gain sanity around decorated dens like how regular characters lose sanity around normal dens , grain sanity around alive befriended spiders like how regular characters lose around normal spiders, or both and you said yourself that the point of the reworks are to make the characters more like themselves so please make this change it would make a world of difference I love your game and this community and thank you(depending on whether or not there just considered recruits/expendable pack cows(in the case of beefalo) or friends this could also extend to all befriended mobs)

• Like 1