Character Rebalance Discussion thread

at the time, there was no reason to bluff. I doubt you actually think that, perhaps want it to be true though ;)

Perhaps I used the word incorrectly. All I'm saying is that I think Kevin was trying to throw us off. Also, don't call me biased. I personally want the new character to be William...

*imagines Keven looking down on everyone scrambling around like ants screaming "It can't be Woody because...", "It has to be Wilton!", "I think Kevin just said that to confuse us!", "What if he was using 'he' in the universal sense?".All the while he laughs maniacally and says "Dance, puppets, dance!"*

It is in fact Wilson's Beard. That would make for a nice twist!

Okay, I like that, hahaha. So... the talking thing it can equip is Wilson?

I don't think he's trying to confuse and disorient you. You're just confusing yourselves by overthinking it.

My sentiments exactly.

*imagines Keven looking down on everyone scrambling around like ants screaming "It can't be Woody because...", "It has to be Wilton!", "I think Kevin just said that to confuse us!", "What if he was using 'he' in the universal sense?".All the while he laughs maniacally and says "Dance, puppets, dance!"*

*imagines Kevin eating breakfast, taking all the time in the world* ;-;

I CAN CONFIRM ONE THINGthe new character will be new.

Breaking News:It has been recently confirmed that the upcoming character to be announced with the launch of the next Testing period of Don't Starve will indeed be a new character, opposed to a not new character!This was Toastery, with the morning news, over to you Dave.
  • Like 1

You're right, It will probably be Wayne [ATTACH=CONFIG]10025[/ATTACH]

OR The bagel. All hail the WBagel King.post-12225-13764595877069_thumb.png

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr4jIuAEW_4&list=PLA842C3DED0907BDE&index=12

Edited by johnsnake71
WBagel King ARRRGJHG!KGSLfdssdff

Last minute narowwing down :

1. We can assume the Character is male from as what Kevin referred to them as. Crossing out , Winnie and Waverly

2. Talking Item and transformation from doing something too much.

3. Has a unique audio track. It's called "hoedown" . Making Webber and Wilton unlikely .

4. It's not Wallace because " This makes me wish the new character was Wallace"

5. No chance for William because that would cause a Paradox.

6. We've seen this character before.

7. Cave Monkeys were promised to us in a future update, so I doubt Wilbur will be added any time soon.

What are we left with: Webber, Wilton, William, Woodie, Wortox, Wilbur, Winnie, Wallace, Waverly.

Woodie is looking very likely now, I'm 80% Guessing along with some of you guys for Woodie, and 20% for Wortox .