Character Rebalance Discussion thread

thats maxwell in a nutshell now but i hope he gets reworked too i love it if they do that

I love to see it too, but I don't think there's any thing suit him more than dark power for now. And about more evil power, I think Klei have to prepare for the next update character (next to Woodie).

I could see Maxwell being able to gain guardian pigmen and merm followers. Remember the adventure mode Two Worlds? There is a shrine for him at the first island,which has guardian pigmen,and on the second island a shrine with merm houses and tentacles.A negative could be that sanity creatures do more damage and give no sanity back when killed. Reason being is that Maxwell wants to stay dapper at all times,especially after getting freed from the throne and Them,which are even more pissed than before...Just give him a perk like that,Maxwell is pretty balanced but a unique perk would be nice :)

I could see Maxwell being able to gain guardian pigmen and merm followers. Remember the adventure mode Two Worlds? There is a shrine for him at the first island,which has guardian pigmen,and on the second island a shrine with merm houses and tentacles.A negative could be that sanity creatures do more damage and give no sanity back when killed. Reason being is that Maxwell wants to stay dapper at all times,especially after getting freed from the throne and Them,which are even more pissed than before...Just give him a perk like that,Maxwell is pretty balanced but a unique perk would be nice :)

I would like him to be a picky eater as well. He is always complaining about food, but Wickerbottom is the only picky eater.Edit : [MENTION=39960]mitboy[/MENTION] I think Charlie has only forgotten Maxwell. Max says Mactusk, hounds, a something else doesn't recognize him. To charlie he says "Charlie? Its me! Maxwell!".Funny enough, the only thing that seems to remember him is the ghosts. Edited by Ridley

I would like him to be a picky eater as well. He is always complaining about food, but Wickerbottom is the only picky eater.

Maybe he like rare meat but cooked food in this game are alway too cooked.However, I let's him eat raw meat without any worry, as you know , a bit sanity penalty have no big deal for him. Edited by Misaka10777

Maybe he like rare meat but cooked food in this game are alway too cooked.

He relieved by the sight of crock pot dishes though.However, I love how I don't have to cook meat as this guy because he gains sanity faster then he loses it.

What about Maxwell he needs something reworked for his power make him have some powers instead of dark armor and sword it would be great

He still has that outrageous sanity buff, which is only balanced right now due to his health penalty.All I'd like to see if him having a unique sword, rather than the dark sword.

New update...Wendy's boomerang cannot kill rabbits...LOL.Trapping a spider does not count as a kill either, so there's no easy way of summon AbigailEdit: Seems like there's a bug that could cause Abigail to never come out of cool down. It's been 3 days since Wendy says "Abigail will be here soon" when examining the flower.

Edited by Jac

New update...Wendy's boomerang cannot kill rabbits...LOL.Trapping a spider does not count as a kill either, so there's no easy way of summon AbigailEdit: Seems like there's a bug that could cause Abigail to never come out of cool down. It's been 3 days since Wendy says "Abigail will be here soon" when examining the flower.Edit: Nvm just got her, seems like the cool down could be up to 6 days.

Yeah I tested this out the first time it was three days the next it was four as long as you don't fight any monster you should be ok.

Oh, I also did it again.Seems like it's a bug though, since Wendy keeps saying "Abigail will be here soon" for 3 days. I actually dropped all my items; so that could be the case. So I made a new world, and she came at 3rd day, the thing is that "Abigail will be here soon" quote didn't reach a full day before Abigail is really here.So something in my inventory was preventing Abigail spawning, or maybe it was some weather event in the game. I remember it was raining, and close to dusk (or at dusk) too.Oh, and Abigail in Night is actually quite good. Before the update I could only make Abigail 1v1 a clockwork knight, and she'll be pretty much out of hp. After this update, I was able to kill a clockwork bishop AND a clockwork knight afterward by letting her 1v1 them (this was done in night, I have not yet tested her damage at dusk). Abigail's lower sanity drain at night is really crucial for this; as you will be nearing monster AND cannot sleep.p.s. At day, her damage seems like 10 damage per hit.

Edited by Jac

I'm fine with everyone's changes but Wolfgang's and Wendy's, personally. Wolfgang doesn't seem strong anymore, just annoying to use, while WX gets tons of free perks and permanent upgrades, and Wendy depends entirely on Abigail (which is going to be unreliable at best).

No, Wickerbutton will be too OP.Why dont you give her less health (like 130) and make her losing 5 points of food by making a prototipe? This last one can be balanced by standing near the shadow manipulator, which has a lot of informations making the prototipes creation more easy (without giving you the penality).