Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from your friends at Klei!

For a limited time, log-in to Don't Starve Together and receive the Heart Spade shovel skin. 

We hope you have a lovely time, in Don't Starve Together!

DTpfrvUu_ogNcieYaDX_-y2YVEg0WI4NUqB9X0vX

Changes

• A login reward has been added for all players.
    • Consoles will get their patch as soon as possible to be able to apply the skin in game. The skin can be obtained from logging in on any platform at this time.
  • Adjusted Wilson’s Masquerade hair colouration based on community feedback.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the Beefalo Stage’s carpet blocking actions on the ground like with the Pitchfork.
  • Fixed Dragonfly Boat Wheel losing its aesthetics when a player uses it.
  • Fixed Woodie missing in the Merrymaker bundle image; we found him going off to chop a new evergreen for the photo.
  • Fixed a crash with Nautopilots and boats being destroyed.
  • Fixed a crash related to pirates when loading a world.
  • Fixed a crash related to Polly Roger’s Hat.
  • Fixed a crash when arriving at a boat race checkpoint.
  • Like 59
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 27
  • GL Happy 2

It's gorgeous! The short story is both perky and at the same time the end is really sad. perhaps the theory is that merm has Demorphism by gender ,confirmed (that girls have horns and guys don't) I really like that they began to reveal the creatures and the world of constants and not just the survivors, klei thank you very much, I love you!

• Like 5

Just wanted you to know that this gift and a short distracted me from being on the verge of a very bad panic attack, so thank you friends from klei 

• Like 2
  • Health 3
  • Big Ups 2

Just now, BGB said:

Just wanted you to know that this gift and a short distracted me from being on the verge of a very bad panic attack, so thank you friends from klei 

This is why Klei is my favorite company. They actually put their money where their mouth is and do good for the world. 

• Like 2

It's funny how mushrooms exist in the swamp in this shorts, like Klei developers know there should be mushrooms in the swamp, yet they just removed it for whatever reason.

• Like 19
  • Big Ups 1