Don't Starve Together: From Beyond - Taking Root & 10 Years of Don't Starve!

49 minutes ago, Echsrick said:

dit someone forget to turn on his weird transparetn look?

3 options:

-Klei gave their artists too much creative freedom and someone did actually forget to put on his filter

-Joking aswer - Wagstaff got a better connection

-Theory time - perhaps the static effect at the end of Wilson's cinematic wasn't just a fancy way to end the video. Maybe Wagstaff did actually transport his flesh and blood body to the Constant (somehow) and the VHS one is now in the real world

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Lyserus said:

Got the new science machine and chest (can use them in game), but they doesn't seem to appear in my collection?

32 minutes ago, yunnan said:

I logged on and got The Celebratory Science Machine and Celebratory Cake Chest and I don't even have them in inventory

Just turn off filters, guys

• Like 1

I dont know if Klei intended to do this at some point, or they implemented CC post fight change because of megabasers, but I fricking love it. 

We getting more interactions with Wagstaff: Dont starve, which is like, 10/10 feature. 

I put my money that Klei will rework fuelweaver post fight too, with Charlie appearing and letting you enter hard mode.

Top ten quotes of all time btw 

image.png.0e7aa1c36351761aba394660f676aadf.png

Edited by Dragonboooorn
  • Like 6

Happy (late) 10th everyone! It was a pure joy to grow along this game as it occupied 90% of my brain space. Everything looks so nice, especially the softspot plushies ( i really hope to get my hands on one before they are sold out completely ) 

regarding the next update:

Spoiler

Specter knight whaddae hell?? Shovel knight crossover real (joking, but hopeful nonetheless). Still looks very nice and edgy as I like it

• Like 1
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

1 minute ago, yourAnty said:

I really doubt she'd appear in person, she'd probably send some lackey to do it for her, a terror beak with a bowtie... or perhaps Mr. Snazzyish :D 

She teased Maxwell and Winona with her appearence in Forgotten knowledge trailer, so... Why not come in person again?

Edited by Dragonboooorn
  • Like 1

Man, this makes me so proud and excited to be a Klei fan!! Thanks so much for all the years of fun Klei and the Don't Starve team! (Yes, I've picked up your other games, too, lol)

New updates like this always just make me so excited to jump back into the game again!

13 minutes ago, Hupo said:

@JoeWI wonder if there is a mistake. Compared to the picture on the new update page, the HD picture on Klei Reward page is missing some signatures on the top, including Jemie's message. 

I'm not able to redeem the posters from the rewards page. I know they have a lot on their hands and  im sure they'll work it out soon.

Anyways, happy 10 year anniversary DST :D

lots of fun memories from this game, especially during the pandemic haha

There are a lot of people hitting the rewards page right now and it's causing some issues. We're working on that. 
Also, the poster is being fixed soon. That was my fault. Sorry about that. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

i have been playing since the release of the singleplayer when i was a little kid... words cannot describe how this game influenced me and how much joy it brought me throughout the years! it still helps to get through rough times and i feel at home in this fanbase. thank you klei a lot for creating and STILL taking care of this masterpiece. <3

• Health 2