Don't Starve Together: From Beyond - Taking Root & 10 Years of Don't Starve!

The best survival game that I have ever played, and will always be the best, both in gameplay, character's depth, and of course the epic storyline!

Congratulations and Happy Happy 10 Years Celebration Klei and Team! Wish You guys all the happiest and warmest moments onwards!! 

• Like 6

Woow, it's been 10 years :wilson_laugh: time flies

Thank you Klei for bringing us this wonderful game. Been playing it since I was in university, got a lot of fond memories from it when I was a newbie. Looking forward to the future updates and seeing the lore unfolds <3

Edited by RGIE

I had the privilege of growing up with this game, and i got to watch the game grow up with me. Thank you so much for 10 years of fun. While lately i haven’t been playing don’t starve, I've recently started getting back into it, and it will always hold a very special place in my heart.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Jason said:
  Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

This is a sample of the gear you will be able to acquire if you choose to take advantage of the powers that Charlie will bring into the world in the next update. 
hat_voidcloth2.png
I know, right?

I actually went audibly 'woah...(positive)' before scrolling down to see "I know, right?" Got me there, Klei

• Like 1

the update is just great, I believe in you and that you will not disappoint our expectations, good luck, we love you))

but....the only thing I'm not happy with is the new wormwood skin....something is wrong with it ( , the contours are too fat and the colors are acidic ((( it would be nice if you could fix it, I would be very grateful!

Let me make a guess, "The Forge" is entered through this door, and Charlie repaired it, then two things will happen,  A, start an event similar to "The Forge", B, enter the third plane through the door, Similar to Shipwreck and Hamlet.image.thumb.png.d33944da8e0dfb09d841f2f2c65bb3c2.png

Edited by RAFAEL-Y
  • Wavey 4

10 minutes ago, RAFAEL-Y said:

Let me make a guess, "The Forge" is entered through this door, and Charlie repaired it, then two things will happen, A, open the second season of "The Forge", B, enter the third plane through the door, Similar to Shipwreck and Hamlet.image.thumb.png.d33944da8e0dfb09d841f2f2c65bb3c2.png

I was told that through this portal THEY tried to enter, but they was blocked by Metheus. Now they'll be able to return...

• Like 1
  • Wavey 2