Don't Starve Together: From Beyond - Taking Root & 10 Years of Don't Starve!

5 hours ago, GameForge said:

im sorry but i was trying to play dont starve together with my brother for a long time and i found it with 1 dollars but i cant reddem 1 dollars in steam i can reddem only 5 dollars and more and 5 dollars are to expensive in my country so please i love the game so much if someone want to make me happy i want to play the game with my friend if someone can gift me the game

Do you know what PayPal is?

Hey guys look I hate to ping the Developers when I know that your all probably very busy with patches & future content plans but I need to address something pretty urgently when it comes to playing DST on Xbox.

Last Night I had to deal with a cluster of 3 Deadly Brightshades in a “Herd” but for some reason when I cut the vine and stun one of the plants, when I attempt to ATTACK the Stunned Plant my Character walks right past it and attempts to Instead Attack one of the other two NOT STUNNED plants, I imagine this isn’t much of an Issue on PC with point and click mouse controls, but can playing with an Xbox Controller maybe get an Update so my character isn’t dumb enough to walk right past the currently stunned plant and attack the ones that will murder me? I’ve taken several completely unfair hits I could’ve avoided because of this, Thanks..

@JoeW

• Wavey 1

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey guys look I hate to ping the Developers when I know that your all probably very busy with patches & future content plans but I need to address something pretty urgently when it comes to playing DST on Xbox.

Last Night I had to deal with a cluster of 3 Deadly Brightshades in a “Herd” but for some reason when I cut the vine and stun one of the plants, when I attempt to ATTACK the Stunned Plant my Character walks right past it and attempts to Instead Attack one of the other two NOT STUNNED plants, I imagine this isn’t much of an Issue on PC with point and click mouse controls, but can playing with an Xbox Controller maybe get an Update so my character isn’t dumb enough to walk right past the currently stunned plant and attack the ones that will murder me? I’ve taken several completely unfair hits I could’ve avoided because of this, Thanks..

@JoeW

As a PC user, I can confirm that the attack button betrays me all the time, particularly when it targets far away birds instead of the werepig next to me.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 6:59 PM, Jason said:

We also have some new skins for sale in the game. The Complete Verdant Chest and the Blooming Verdant Chest are now available. 

Sorry for taking so long to bring this up, but - was something intentionally left out of the bundle? The survivor set chests have 28, 28 and 19 skins respectively (ie. 75 total), but the bundle only has 74. I'm taking a look into misc_items to find what's left out.

EDIT : It's Woodie's legs, probably not intended then?

Spoiler

$ diff -u <(cat all[1-3]_list | sort) <(sort bundle_list)
--- /dev/fd/63    2023-05-06 16:56:43.000000000 +0200
+++ /dev/fd/62    2023-05-06 16:56:43.000000000 +0200
@@ -48,7 +48,6 @@
 legs_waxwell_nature
 legs_wilson_nature
 legs_winona_nature
-legs_woodie_nature
 legs_wormwood_nature
 legs_wortox_nature
 legs_wurt_nature

Edited by myxal

The update is great, although a bit small, but I won't complain about it, it's just the first one of this next arc, I suppose that more will come soon. I just regret that the brightshade axe and fork have not been included, I hope the idea won't be abandoned, and be added in future updates, so we will finally have the full tool set for brightshade.

On 5/5/2023 at 12:23 AM, Mike23Ua said:

for some reason when I cut the vine and stun one of the plants, when I attempt to ATTACK the Stunned Plant my Character walks right past it and attempts to Instead Attack one of the other two NOT STUNNED plants@JoeW

This is true. I've died to brightshades so many times just because Wanda thinks it's a bright idea to attack the active one instead of the stunned one.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

You people are absolute legends.

There's way too many "developers" (and/or people in upper management of productions ) those days releasing "early access" tittles, and then start shooting out paid DLC out of a minigun without bothering to work, update & fix whatever is wrong with the base game... and then abandon it all together. That or stuff the game full of pay-to-win microtransactions, or all of those things.

Years after release You keep giving Your games love, in more ways than one. Updates, reworks, events, fixes. You don't look at just one thing and blindly charge for it, but look further than that. World needs more people like You. People who are passionate, people who actually care about their craft and their fans/customers/community.

Happy 10 year Anniversery. You're awesome.

• Like 1

Dang I was playing for the Birthday Skins but I missed the link to the points D:

Oh well, having fun playing with some friends again after some time of not finding anyone that wanted to play with me. I love that this game is still getting updated and that there is always something new to explore!