Unpopular mod that you wish to be added in the game

On 3/19/2023 at 2:36 AM, Theukon-dos said:

Sailing Rebalance makes the ocean content able to stand on its own two legs instead of being blatantly overshadowed by land content. It makes fishing good, treasure chest loot good, barnacles get touched up, and so, so much more.

Reading the mod page for the Sailing Rebalance mod gave me a brilliant idea. What if Klei added a new blueprint-like item that made it so you would get a structure prebuilt in the crafting menu without needing the resources. So if say, you killed the Celestial Champion and mined the rocks, they'd drop this new blueprint-like item for the Lunar Siphonator. Then you learn it, consuming the item on use, and you could build a new Lunar Siphonator immediately, lowering the cost of the complete structure by 1 Restrained Static, 5 Moon Gleams, and 2 Electrical Doodads. Call it construction bundle or something and then Klei could do some pretty cool stuff with it in the future.

On 3/20/2023 at 4:55 AM, 00petar00 said:

If you scroll down on the workshop mod link, there are English instructions, its just at the bottom of the page. As far as I know, it is not possible for other people to see it but if you are playing with friends, you could both make the same blueprint of the base and put it at the the same spot on a new world, so that you both are able to build.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I saw the English notes on the workshop page, I was just hoping for a more detailed explanation. Trying to explain to them how to make the same blueprint might be more trouble than they'd like, but I think I might be able to share the blueprint's file with them at least so the only thing they have to do is line it up on the same center spot.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2311599832
image.thumb.png.8a2ebe065c9345936e34b574bf4e01c1.png

i know seed pack it was buffed but this mod is really good.
i can have it on my inventory while walk all over place and pick every seed. it have four slot that only can contain same kind of seed . it feels so much better than bundle-rebundle everytime
also the art is cute and fitting the game
its not cheap either
has setting for it become blueprint that dropped from lord of fruit flies 

I would LOVE for Legion to be part of DST. 

The artstyle fits DST so perfectly.

The items don't feel too "off" at all.

The new plants and new crockpot dishes are amazing.

This mod just perfectly fits in with DST in terms of artstyle and gameplay, as well as the general feel IMO.

I highly recommend this to people who want new items and resources to interact with, plus some other fun stuff to spice up your gameplay! :)

image.png.dfb79b10c7e980671050dc8a5ab905b4.png

On 4/24/2023 at 2:58 AM, Nikki Darks said:

The items don't feel too "off" at all.

In fact, when I made a Wickerbottom book guide on Steam I mistook one of Legion's items, the Moon Tear, as part of the Wickerbottom book rework because I thought that was an item to be newly obtained from a full moon when she reads Lunar Grimoire. I quickly edited my guide to remove that part when I realized I had this mod turned on.

On 3/19/2023 at 4:10 AM, 00petar00 said:

There's been a good mod released recently that is probably going to be one of my favorites Base Projection, it allows you to make blueprints of your base and plop them down on a new world and you can just easily rebuild your previous builds.

Wow that mod looks very helpful!  I often have builds that I like to do, but sometimes place them wrong when I start the build b/c I overlook the space it will eventually take up.  Also this is great for boats!  I noticed it can lock onto the exact center of the boat, letting you continue to build even after the boat has moved.  100% using this mod from now on lol

13 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Wow that mod looks very helpful!  I often have builds that I like to do, but sometimes place them wrong when I start the build b/c I overlook the space it will eventually take up.  Also this is great for boats!  I noticed it can lock onto the exact center of the boat, letting you continue to build even after the boat has moved.  100% using this mod from now on lol

I can't believe a mod like that wasn't made earlier as it is so useful that I don't think I can enjoy the game as much without this mod now. It has became one of the most important mods to have like geometric placement, combined status and action queue.

It snaps into the blueprint spot so it is quite helpful with crockpots and rebuilding anything. I thought that it was good for boat too but since I don't spend much time sailing, I don't have a blueprint for a boat.

The time you save is immeasurable, it always bothered me because I don't like wasting time but now I am encouraged to gather materials as rebuilding takes such a short time.

On 3/18/2023 at 9:30 PM, Duck986 said:

Mod Presets

Don't Reset World

Renameable Watches

Brighter Enlightened Crown (no, seriously, the crown is too dark with any color except regular one)

Rotating character model (like why tf you can't look at the skin you want from all the sides, what if it's glitchy or is not you want?)

Gesture Wheel (it's popular, but it'd be nice for it to be added)

Dusk and Night Music (probably my favorite tiny mod. If Klei would want to add it, all they need is to ask author's permission, they don't even need to involve their composers)

Btw Don't Reset World was recently added (in one of the QoL updates lol), so I can boldly assume that other mods will also be added soon™ :wilsoalmostangelic:

Archived