Maxwell's Character Refresh is Now Available on Steam, PlayStation and Xbox!

Before we even get to a new Roadmap, is it okay if I ask what’s left on the current 2022(3) one?

If I’m keeping up, Qol, Content update, Year of ???, WintersFeast and Wilson’s rework right?  (Roadmap always subject to changes but Klei says if plans change they’ll inform us.)

Just seems like a lot left to go before we can even begin teasing 2023 roadmap.

So much work has been done on this game, you guys fully deserve to win labor of love award. :( 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Before we even get to a new Roadmap, is it okay if I ask what’s left on the current 2022(3) one?

If I’m keeping up, Qol, Content update, Year of ???, WintersFeast and Wilson’s rework right?  (Roadmap always subject to changes but Klei says if plans change they’ll inform us.)

Just seems like a lot left to go before we can even begin teasing 2023 roadmap.

So much work has been done on this game, you guys fully deserve to win labor of love award. :( 

They've sprinkled in QoL stuff here and there with a lot of the other updates so who knows. I do count 2 dedicated QoL updates so far. 

So in December, we'll either get only Winters Feast, or Winter's Feast with a content update or QoL. If it's only winter's feast, I'd expect a content update in early 2023 unless the devs say otherwise. We'll probably know based upon the updated roadmap at that point anyways.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PetulantPansy said:

They've sprinkled in QoL stuff here and there with a lot of the other updates so who knows. I do count 2 dedicated QoL updates so far. 

So in December, we'll either get only Winters Feast, or Winter's Feast with a content update or QoL. If it's only winter's feast, I'd expect a content update in early 2023 unless the devs say otherwise. We'll probably know based upon the updated roadmap at that point anyways.  

Personally if I worked at Klei (I don’t.. but if I did) I would cancel/push back the QoL, Content update, & Wilson’s rework into the 2023 Roadmap. Which cuts things down to WintersFeast & Year Of to finish on the current roadmap.

Then I’d leave and go on Holiday before returning ready to announce the next roadmap.

But.. I don’t work at Klei, and I have no idea why they push themselves so hard to pump out updates, if they felt their schedule was too much- why do they keep adding more to it?? Such as Midsummers Cawnival becoming an annual yearly update. They must really and I mean REALLY want to win that labor of love award. :lol: (And I as a huge fan of their game and updates.. Sincerely hope they win it this year! :wilson_love:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Personally if I worked at Klei (I don’t.. but if I did) I would cancel/push back the QoL, Content update, & Wilson’s rework into the 2023 Roadmap. Which cuts things down to WintersFeast & Year Of to finish on the current roadmap.

Then I’d leave and go on Holiday before returning ready to announce the next roadmap.

But.. I don’t work at Klei, and I have no idea why they push themselves so hard to pump out updates, if they felt their schedule was too much- why do they keep adding more to it?? Such as Midsummers Cawnival becoming an annual yearly update. They must really and I mean REALLY want to win that labor of love award. :lol: (And I as a huge fan of their game and updates.. Sincerely hope they win it this year! :wilson_love:)

Wilson is guaranteed 2023, and so is the Year of the __ event (it aligns with the lunar new year which is in 2023). The 2022 roadmap stretches into 2023 and they don't have to finish the 2022-2023 roadmap before they can announce the 2023 roadmap :) 

15 minutes ago, PetulantPansy said:

We've sprinkled in some stuff here and there a bit differently than we expected this year. Because of getting back into the office after Covid as well as another special thing I can't talk about, our timing became a bit fuzzy. 

So for the rest of the roadmap we have Winter's Feast, Year of the ____ and Wilson's Character refresh. Unless we manage to throw in a surprise somewhere. 

• Like 33
  • Thanks 8
  • Health 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 2

59 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Come to think of it I wonder if this is implying Wilson will be the enemy piece on the moon's/wagstaffs board wx did say wilson serms to be mimmicking Wagstaffs stuff.

Wilson being a bad guy all along would be too much for my fragile heart to handle, which is why I kinda want them to do it.

• Haha 3