Been spoiled rotten

Naw - not bad news. Just what we have coming is a little different than normal, so not only do I have to say that without getting people overhyped, but I needed to see where things where and what the timing looked like. 

Our next update is going to be something a little different. I want to be careful because then it runs the risk of being overblown by the community, but it's something a little different that the team wanted to put together for everybody. We also have a pretty interesting QOL update that we are hoping to get together at the same time. 

So it looks like we're going to be dropping a beta at the very beginning of October. 

We recently began the transition from everybody working from home to start part time back in office and that slowed things down a bit, both in the transition and the vacations that resulting from having to adjust back to the office. 

We have a little something else I can't talk about yet either. But I can't talk about that, so I won't. 

We don't normally announce a beta ahead of time because we don't want to promo betas, but I'll let you all know here on the forum when we know for sure when it's going to be ready. 

7 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Naw - not bad news. Just what we have coming is a little different than normal, so not only do I have to say that without getting people overhyped, but I needed to see where things where and what the timing looked like. 

Our next update is going to be something a little different. I want to be careful because then it runs the risk of being overblown by the community, but it's something a little different that the team wanted to put together for everybody. We also have a pretty interesting QOL update that we are hoping to get together at the same time. 

So it looks like we're going to be dropping a beta at the very beginning of October. 

We recently began the transition from everybody working from home to start part time back in office and that slowed things down a bit, both in the transition and the vacations that resulting from having to adjust back to the office. 

We have a little something else I can't talk about yet either. But I can't talk about that, so I won't. 

We don't normally announce a beta ahead of time because we don't want to promo betas, but I'll let you all know here on the forum when we know for sure when it's going to be ready. 

Appreciate keeping us in the loop, Joe, but it's not really possible to avoid being overhyped over something totally new when it comes to DST.

Man says he wants to not say too much to avoid the community overblowing it out of proportion but then goes on to be super mysterious which will obviously stir up hype. :lol:

October for Beta huh?? Well can I just know one thing pretty plllleeeaaassseee? Can you say rather or not there will be anything New done for the Hallowed Nights event?

(by new I mean like how WintersFeast got the cool Gingerpig/Ginger Varg mechanics and the reskinned festive boss designs etc..)

I literally wait the entire year round for this time of year. So drop me a ShopCat if I should be getting excited.

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Is it the long awaited Hollow Knight crossover?

1 hour ago, Pe Dabliu said:

I totally understand this longer wait and appreciate this new information, after all giving wicker her sunken checks is pretty hard work, but I believe in Klei, you guys are amazing 

Finally, the Wicker refresh we deserve.

8 hours ago, JoeW said:

We don't mind the speed of the update, just want to know a little new information, whether it is work content or game content, after all, the wait is always long, so I like this reply about work.

21 hours ago, JoeW said:

Thank you for the info! I sincerely hope anyone wanting to work from home is being allowed to do so - obviously the quality of content put out has been phenomenal and there's no reason to change that :)

Archived