Been spoiled rotten

it must be gorge 3, the lore and clues from the new arg point towards it, as seen in the dontstarvetogether.alter/page45 puzzle, you can see the gnaw and wurt looking at it, which means that wurt has travelled into the elder bog, that is fact and I am not lying, you are gaslighting me and you must be lying for some personal gain

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

it must be gorge 3, the lore and clues from the new arg point towards it, as seen in the dontstarvetogether.alter/page45 puzzle, you can see the gnaw and wurt looking at it, which means that wurt has travelled into the elder bog, that is fact and I am not lying, you are gaslighting me and you must be lying for some personal gain

But there's only been 1 Gorge event

2 hours ago, X-lem said:

No September update it seems :'(

Mr JoeW said the beta starts at the beginning of October, so nope no update this month- though he did say they wanted to put together a QoL update so I’m assuming the next update is a QoL 

(we have no clue what the something new is..)

• Developer

We don't normally announce a beta ahead of time because we don't want to promo betas, but I'll let you all know here on the forum when we know for sure when it's going to be ready. 

The beta will be going out on Monday Oct 3rd, at around 10:00am PDT.

23 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The beta will be going out on Monday Oct 3rd, at around 10:00am PDT.

Cool I don’t even get to play in beta phases but I do get to read the patch notes to see what to look forward to so I’m pretty excited! Thanks for the update. :wilson_love:

Archived