VERY CRAZY THEORY!!! TERRARIA?

Klei has always had a reputation for dropping very subtle hints about their games that we might commonly overlook, but this time? I might have JUST made a substantial discovery!

In terraria, after going through a day with an extra house and no new NPCs currently available, the game checks a random chance of if the party girl will move into the vacant home. And if you haven't played Terraria before you might not understand who the party girl REALLY is. Yeah, that's right...

Spoiler

See the source imageSee the source image

SAME EXACT "PERSON"

Quote from the Terraria wiki: 

"Redigit and Cenx have stated that the Party Girl was inspired by the character Pinkie Pie from the Canadian-American children's animated fantasy television series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.[3][4] The names Sparkle and Trixy are likely references to the characters Princess Twilight Sparkle and Trixie from the same series."

But why would I suspect that the party girl might be coming up into Don't Starve Together? Well, and this is a very exciting discovery for me.

KLEI REPLICATES THE NAME REFERENCES IN DST!!! 

Spoiler

image.png.9e3eacf742cd92c9c51127c031d8dcb4.pngimage.png.b6636b13e8b15d8d2d9e7a12f0bbaed9.png

And just like Terraria they reference some MLP characters in the randomly generated names. You can check for yourself, if you like! Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon.

Anyway, you still might not believe that the party girl from Terraria is actually Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony, but I also have another character to bring up, too. And a small feature in Terraria that may just prove that they aren't who they say they are.

Spoiler

In Terraria, most female characters will get irritated and behave strangely because of a blood moon. Except for two, the Party Girl and the Princess.

See the source image

This seems to be a joke about women having their periods...

Some fans have speculated that this is because they are transgender, others probably think it's just a feature that wasn't added to these two NPCs. But what I think is that the real reason is that they aren't actually humans, they're ponies.

BECAUSE PONIES DON'T HAVE PERIODS!!!

There are also two Kitcoon names that I never got to, and they might be the key to a massive question...

Spoiler

image.png.41cec0d4879169cbd01482fe5363b2b4.pngimage.png.316c5d48febfc907f4b71adb26467b97.png

If you didn't know, Princess Luna is the sister of Princess Celestia, who's the Ruler of Equestria throughout My Little Pony FiM. And ofcourse, Charlie is the current ruler of The Constant!

So that leads me to believe that the mysterious "Them" DS has always referred to are none other than

Spoiler

See the source imageSee the source image

PRINCESS CELESTIA AND PRINCESS LUNA!

But I haven't said who the Princess from Terraria is supposed to be. And this might sound weird, but I think she is the character Rarity from MLP!

This is mostly because she sews her own dresses, she might've left Equestria and changed her identity to live the life of a princess, which has always seemed to be the kind of thing this character would want. Here are some quotes from Terraria that help with my case:

"The stars at night remind me of glitter on a beautiful, black dress. I shall soon have one made!"

"Like my dress? Gee, thanks! Just sewed it."

"Mmm! This place could use a makeover, for sure. It's not quite fit for anyone, let alone royalty!"

This just might be the reason Klei got sold mostly to Tencent, because Tencent has worked with Hasbro (company that owns MLP) and that might get them closer to achieving this kind of thing they had planned! Also, the money might help with negotiating royalties.

https://company.wizards.com/en/news/wizards-coast-and-tencent-announce-partnership-bring-magic-gathering-arena-and-future

Ok... I don't really think that is the case

The references to those names could be that some of the artists worked in the 4th gen MLP show

And the connections you make just seem like very stretched speculations with no real evidence other than names of the characters

13 hours ago, h1mk said:

But what I think is that the real reason is that they aren't actually humans, they're ponies.

I would think that the Princess doesn't have this because she is a kid and the Party Girl is simply too happy all the time to get upset but sure...

Archived