The Curse of Moon Quay is Now Available!

So hyped for this, thank you for all the hard work, Klei!!

It's been super nice to see these QoL updates throughout the year polish up the game quite a bit. However, I'm now even more excited to jump back into big content updates!

A bit sad there wasn't a Klei Points link in this post... :-(

• Like 1

Wow i hate this curse trinket crap ;)

As if my inventory wasn't cluttered enough. These only stack to 10 and there is no limit how much can be forced in your inventory.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

As per usual does the Moon Quay island generate in existing worlds and if so are there any issues with that?

My 5k days world retrofitted with no problems. Still messing around to see if I get any kind of crash but so far so good.
Edit: Yep everything is great, haven't transformed into wonkey yet but everything else is working no problems/crashes.

Edited by Kur0u
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kur0u said:

My 5k days world retrofitted with no problems. Still messing around to see if I get any kind of crash but so far so good.

Yea just done testing it.

And oh god i hate these god damn monkeys so much they quickly elevated to being my most hated Constant creature of all time.

They are like the worse combination of hostile Pigs and Frogs but can also delete your items from existence.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Ninja 1

2 hours ago, Dextops said:

Crab wurt crab wurt crab wurt crab wurt crab wurt crab wurt crab wurt

She is a shrimp, but her hands sure do look like a crab. I had to take a closer look to see it, maybe to add interest because shrimp hands would look very lacking and strange.

These skins are cool. I really like fat head Wolfgang, Woodie and Wig. I Really wish we would of got an item skin pack tho, so I could make my base pirate themed now that we have these docks. Would have been so cool. Maybe for another update later on??? I'll pray lol

Klei you did an amazing job on this update, it blew me away! I still can't believe we have docks!!!

Edited by LitulLola
  • Thanks 1

Warly seems to be missing some of his most valuable assets
his buttcheeks

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ded9b1300e29d24068e9a644ac8cabb1.png

Great skin set (and 9 instead of usual 6), looking forward its second release (I like Wigfrid and Warly, but I really wait for Wendy, Wickerbottom, Maxwell, Wormwood and Wanda).

Also this
image.png.d122befc5576cc3415568e6e323ac52a.png
makes me want to see a Fullmetal Malbatross, anyone?

Edited by Sapientis
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1