The Curse of Moon Quay is Now Available!

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

No- it takes a lot of time and preparation to catch consoles up to date usually first it’s Pc that gets the update then PlayStation, after that Xbox

And the release time frames can be literal years between each other (DST was on PlayStation a year or two before it ever made its way to Xbox)

Klei plans to catch switch up to date eventually- they’ve even stated that the next switch update will be big full of previous updates but will not be “up to date” with the most recently released updates just yet.

I'm not asking to be put up to date in one update, but it's ridiculous that in all these months we haven't had at least patches for the bugs that make the game impossible. It's a great game and all, but 3 months without being able to resume any save data and getting continuous crashes that close the game... sorry pal, that's to much, and no amount of promises for "the future" will fix it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, YecatsMailbox said:

@Jason - 

I have a question about the Points Shop if you could help me. 
It's showing me that I can redeem things that I already own - so I guess it's the same way for everyone. 
I guess I'm wondering why it's like this...? Here is an example of one thing I own being "redeemable" in the Points Shop. 
Kinda seems like an oversight. I'm logged in with the same account, and it's like this for several different items that I own skins for in game. 
I'm just worried maybe people don't remember the skins they have and might waste points on redeeming. 

There's a bar on the page where you can pick "Items I don't own" so it organizes. A very handy feature.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ValleOdinson said:

Are we having this content on Nintendo Switch? There has been MONTHS since the last updated and there are s lot of bugs that makes the game very hard to enjoy. Meanwhile, all the other platforms have had at least two big updates with lots of content.

Seems like switch players are being treated like 2nd class players. 

Well, you should have thought of that before you became peasants!

• Potato Cup 1

I absolutely lucked out with my position of the Moon Quay Island on my main long term world!!

Its literally on the opposite side to my Lunar and Pearl Islands as well as my huge barnacle farm and Malbatross farming area (4 deep bass spawners all nearby each other). 

Crab King is however VERY close to the Moon Quay Island so I'll have to make sure I deal with a raid BEFORE attempting to fight him each time so they don't show up halfway. With how much Crab King sucks and has mediocre loot (already done the pearl quest and lunar structure quest) this is honestly not an issue at all. I also have my little Salt Farm setup somewhat close but there are other salt areas I can easily move this farm to on the other side of the ocean.

Raids are pretty much never going to happen when and where I don't want them to and will only occur on the side of the ocean I don't actually really use for anything else. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:16 PM, minespatch said:

There's a bar on the page where you can pick "Items I don't own" so it organizes. A very handy feature.

I just tried this and it doesn't really work, I put "not owned items" in the filter and all the stuff at the top is stuff I already have as login bonuses, twitch rewards etc =(

Edited by GelatinousCube
  • Sad Dupe 1

On 7/1/2022 at 5:35 AM, Jason said:

There is a bug that will be fixed soon that causes things the monkeys equip when they steal them to disappear. Other things are fine though. Fix should be out soonish.

Can the "disappeared" items still be recovered after said future update? I lost my skinned walking cane my partner gifted me. I recovered everything else (island and X mark) except that item. The game also crashed once the first time I dug the X mark. Digging it after the server restart was fine. Perhaps the crash happened because the dig event tried to refer to my walking cane that disappeared? My cane was stolen on the island by the way, not on boat, if it matters.

Hey so I just tried to redeem the two new codes that were given to us this update for Klei points to get some of the cool new stuff on the rewards page, but for some reason I could only redeem one of them. The Banana one was fine, but the Weeson one said it had already expired?? Which seems crazy to me since the update just came out very recently. I’m just wondering if this is totally normal and there’s just a small window of opportunity to claim them, or if I’m running into a bug?

Thanks for any responses, I absolutely love this update!!

7 hours ago, CptCubesteak said:

Weeson one said it had already expired?? Which seems crazy to me since the update just came out very recently.

I tried it days ago (Fri/Sat?) and it was already expired. I assume it was only valid during the stream it was announced in.

I have Small tiny request Can u make wolfgang dumbells usable by using attack button aka. F

And for attacking creature using dumbells is ctrl+f 

Cuz that will make whole alot better 

Like it has the axe, pickaxe mechanics

And Thank you