Hey, so I was doing some scouting around in godmode, and I came across this setpiece. I think I may be the first one to discover it, so I'm here to share it to the world! I herby dub this "The Bulb Farmer". Poor bloke figured out how to grow lightbulbs, but was too late...

Bulb Farmer.png

Wow that is really cool, I'd love to build around that.

I wish you could unlock setpieces and them build them on your world; even if only one per unlock. Would be a really awesome endgame goal to work towards. 

It's an old one, I found one in my world a while ago.

Really wish some more setpieces were added to the game and made more common, the games exploration gets a tiny bit stale after so many worlds.

11 minutes ago, Owlrust said:

Weird, this setpiece looks like it's implying that the previous survivor transplanted the lightbulbs and arranged them in a pattern; something currently not possible.

Strange how they imply it was done with a pitchfork and not a shovel. Either way, poor guy must've realized too late that you can't stave off hunger with them. :wilson_dorky:

16 minutes ago, Hypermun said:

wait, glowberry one???

yes, it's in the muddy biome. clumped up glowberries and a few depth worms if i remember correctly. i don't remember if the setpiece depthworms respawn on ruins reset

1 hour ago, Owlrust said:

Weird, this setpiece looks like it's implying that the previous survivor transplanted the lightbulbs and arranged them in a pattern; something currently not possible.

He's just built different.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

Really wish some more setpieces were added to the game and made more common, the games exploration gets a tiny bit stale after so many worlds.

I want a rare failed survivor setpiece that is a skeleton, compass, a feather pencil, and a map scroll that reveals some of the map

9 hours ago, Hornete said:

It's an old one, I found one in my world a while ago.

hey u never know Klei has been listening to a lot of suggestions lately more than usual, maybe they'll sneak in a few more set pecies for whatever the next update is

You know what setpiece makes my head spinny? 

The one on lunar island. Skeleton with bath bomb laying near spring. Who is that fellaw???  And considiring moon events being fresh and happening in real time for our survivors, how did they get there before us?

Wish I could put screenshot of it. Im away from PC rn

edit: took it from wiki

S20501-14403646.png

11 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

hey u never know Klei has been listening to a lot of suggestions lately more than usual, maybe they'll sneak in a few more set pecies for whatever the next update is

well they added a couple for the terrarium, sadly only the one pig guardians looks cool and has value due to not being able to craft pig torches

Archived