How big is your kitcoon now?

On 2/15/2022 at 11:04 AM, Falkenpelz said:

You know what I just thought about? What if the kitcoon actually never stops growing, turning into a giant fluffy eldritch abomination that covers your whole screen?

A "giant fluffy eldritch abomination" DOES sound kinda on-brand for this world, not gonna lie...

...Notorious

I'm doing a GiantCatAny% Speedrun so this topic allows me to catch up with the current state of the speedrunning environment. So apparently cat keeps growing as long as not hungry (cat playable character soon?) So the goal would be to log in, feed it 20 times, play with it 8 times and then go for the milk and come back 10 hours later. Ever since I've started doing this my eldritch beast has started growing at rates previously unimaginable and I might have a cult soon like prophesized.

On 2/18/2022 at 12:23 AM, SecretPizzaMan said:

I'm doing a GiantCatAny% Speedrun so this topic allows me to catch up with the current state of the speedrunning environment. So apparently cat keeps growing as long as not hungry (cat playable character soon?) So the goal would be to log in, feed it 20 times, play with it 8 times and then go for the milk and come back 10 hours later. Ever since I've started doing this my eldritch beast has started growing at rates previously unimaginable and I might have a cult soon like prophesized.

How's your run going? Mine is going a little bit like this:
image.thumb.png.b69d10596efd50e128d68a21922d0492.png

I used the Screecher trick with a little bit of the time manipulation trick to get it to go up fast. It's very effective!

Aww, who's a precious fwuffy eldritch beast?  YOU are!  Yes YOU!  (God, there's so much fluff sticking out of the EARS alone...)

Mine looks like this:

giantfloof.thumb.png.decce362cae5eeea4c112954815e0668.png

horncat.png.7c5cd51519a8d8665f5604ce90f98d1e.png

Nowhere near as dramatic, but he has a nose-horn now. That's cool.  :)

What's that red bundle thing in the front?

...Notorious

5 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

How's your run going? Mine is going a little bit like this:
image.thumb.png.b69d10596efd50e128d68a21922d0492.png

I used the Screecher trick with a little bit of the time manipulation trick to get it to go up fast. It's very effective!

Cool strat, this might change kitcoon speedrunning forever. 

Spoiler

I gave up, I don't have time nowadays to play don't starve as much as before. 

3 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

It's for hibernation, it'll pause stats for the Kitcoon and stuff so you can go on a vacation without worrying about it. Only available in the beta currently.

You just bundle-wrap up your cat, logical. It will stay fresh in there forever, so you can still eat it lat... wait, wrong topic.

Archived