34 members have voted

1. 1. what effect do u prefer to add with booster shot

• increases attack speed(2x)?
    • increases movement (speed 30%)
    • both? (player only)
    • both? (beefalo and player)
    • booster shots exists?

Just now, BezKa said:

How about the booster shot healing that dark thingy that happens after you get revived with a telltale heart? I think that'd be useful

or when you fall in the ocean, i would love an item to restore that max hpbut i guess getting that old wolfgang's perks in exchange of rot is less op

No wait better idea, Walters deathly allergic to bee’s downside is now even more serious, a single bee sting will cause his health core to constantly bleed out unless he takes an epee pin to cure the effects.

Woby now Carry’s 4 on her at spawn just to help ease newbies into learning how to use them.

First and foremost as many before me mentioned there should be a neither, or no effect option in the poll

Second I’d probably pick one of your options if the values were not so incredibly OP and inbalanced, with any those values everyone would have to  rush boosters shots immediately as they leave spawn and there would be no other way to play.

+10% speed boost or +15% attack speed boost would already be big gamechangers and even that would probably be too much. They’d probably have to last very little time.

No, but I would like an euthanasia shot though. 

Skeletons can make cool decor or walls so instantly killing yourself is something that's surprisingly lacking in this game.

Slowing dying via red mushrooms is so middle school edge lord.

Instant death is what all the cool kids want.

12 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

No, but I would like an euthanasia shot though. 

Skeletons can make cool decor or walls so instantly killing yourself is something that's surprisingly lacking in this game.

Slowing dying via red mushrooms is so middle school edge lord.

Instant death is what all the cool kids want.

You might be interested in an item called Deadly Stew

Archived