Can we get a plot bridge for Gorge?

God yes. Klei, seriously, just add Mumsy and Billy as npcs somewhere in the forest with their own house and garden which trade Gorge-themed stuff for resources. A new batch of victorian skins for items would drop along with this update.

Animated trailer would show us how survivors returned to the Constant (most likely cuz of Charlie) but the Goats had to go through some more dimensions to end up there. Also survivors' return and Charlie messing with the gateway caused Alter to start cracking its shell in preparation to RoT.

One of Winona's quotes would be something like "What took y'all so long? 'Goat' stuck in a magical portal traffic jam? Ha!" and there you go: Gateway arc properly ended and connected to RoT, some stuff from Gorge appears in the game, new skins so more money for you Klei and you acknowledge and make lighthearted joke of you taking almost 4 years to do those things.

Seriously Klei, it's all there, ready for the taking, an update- just like that. You just need to do it.

These things were never actually playable for Xbox (forge never was at all.. and Gorge was so short I missed it even being there)

What still lingers within the game however are the vignettes for something I never got to enjoy, I wish there was some way Klei could add that stuff in (even if small portions) in the game such as a Forge inspired island out in the waters somewhere that uses the mobs I never got to experience or something..

I know it’s a small thing to nit-pick about sry.

10 hours ago, Szczuku said:

t the Goats had to go through some more dimensions to end up there

Seeing Oxygen Not Included's Space Out Full Access trailer makes me think it could be similar. That dimensional travel shifts them into parallel worlds until they return to the main hub of the Constant.

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maybe a Pugna war?

I meant stuff from the Gorge, like Sugarwood trees, wheat and beetroot seeds, some new recipes or victorian decorations, maybe some form of salt stick that we could place near a shore.

Idk about Forge, Klei made a pretty clear point that survivors left the Forge, jumped straight into Gorge and... that's where our knowledge ends.

So I don't think that anything Forge-related per se would end up directly in game but maybe Klei could implement some of those special abilities weapons had in the Forge, those activated with a right click. 

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

So I don't think that anything Forge-related per se would end up directly in game but maybe Klei could implement some of those special abilities weapons had in the Forge, those activated with a right click. 

It'd be hilarious to see the spiral spear to arrive in the main hub. Characters flying unstably in the sky. :wilson_ecstatic:

I think there must be something too important to ignore. About concepts that were revealed in Forge but not explored in depth and how "Return of Them" happen, not just two goats. I hope we get to see them one day and not just cut them out of the story

Archived