Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

Can I be a part of this? I always loved RPing.Name: WilburRace: Humanoid (A Hell Dweller, but he won't tell, and don't worry he'll make sure not to use any crazy powers, much)Looks Like: A dapper gentleman wearing circular glasses,a white shirt and dark red tie, a dark green vest, shoes with spats and a stop watch.Backstory: An office worker of Hell who recently been a bit of a slacker and has been sent to the Isles as detention.Personality: Kind, gentle, but fatherly and sternly. He won't jump to conclusions and will comfort those in need with a warm smile.Ability: He has simple powers over space (make portals, make things shrink, grow, etc.), can eat monster meat just fine and owns a vast knowledge in psychology (isn't easily driven to insanity)Etc: He has fangs and a snake-like split tongue, but no pointed ears.Summary: Once high-level demon working in the deep dark depths of Hell as resource manager was forced into Maxwell's tiny lil world when he constantly missed deadline on his paperwork. Knowing very well about Maxwell's tiny little world and it's quirky inhabitants, he make sure not to spook anyone he meets and tries his best to be on their side.

Can I be a part of this? I always loved RPing.

Name: Wilbur

Race: Humanoid (A Hell Dweller, but he won't tell, and don't worry he'll make sure not to use any crazy powers, much)

Looks Like: A dapper gentleman wearing circular glasses,a white shirt and dark red tie, a dark green vest, shoes with spats and a stop watch.

Backstory: An office worker of Hell who recently been a bit of a slacker and has been sent to the Isles as detention.

Personality: Kind, gentle, but fatherly and sternly. He won't jump to conclusions and will comfort those in need with a warm smile.

Ability: He has simple powers over space (make portals, make things shrink, grow, etc.), can eat monster meat just fine and owns a vast knowledge in psychology (isn't easily driven to insanity)

Etc: He has fangs and a snake-like split tongue, but no pointed ears.

Summary: Once high-level demon working in the deep dark depths of Hell as resource manager was forced into Maxwell's tiny lil world when he constantly missed deadline on his paperwork. Knowing very well about Maxwell's tiny little world and it's quirky inhabitants, he make sure not to spook anyone he meets and tries his best to be on their side.

acceeepted!

- - - Updated - - -

RP Character Name: Zephyr

Race: Human

Looks Like: A nice boy with a panda hat blue shirt and dark blue pants

Backstory: He was cursed with a demon soul so in order to over come the demon he has to wear a magical hat (The panda hat) that over comes the demon. In his search for a cure to release him form the demon he uses a magical spell that goes horribly wrong and sends him to the island

Personality: Zephyr<-the human= A very nice boy with a good understanding of magic.AndeR<-the demon=A horrible demon with overwhelming power of dark magic

Ability:Has a good understanding of magic and is filled with power

Etc:Transforms into AndeR when hat is knocked off

Not accepted, your sort of like Lordfiscus's character.

this is my fist rp so i have no idea what to do if i get accepted could someone tell me, also:RP Character Name: waldoRace: humanLooks Like: messed up hair, straight jacket with armholes, one eye larger than the otherBackstory: a psychopath who was in a mental hospital, fully backwards and crazy, he somehow gained speed due to his lack of arm usePersonality: psychopath, backwards, crazy, stupid, believes everything that tries to kill him is a "friend", constantly mistakes people's name and thinks he's right. very unpredictableAbility: super fast with everythingEtc: when he goes insane he becomes super, however, when super for too long, he can die. LOVES taffy