Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

Hi science! weor at least retro and I am heading toward campI dont know about anyone else i think ferris and mad are making their own camp

Alright, I'll pop up at your camp then, Mal. I just need to know if anyone's slightly insane first, just enough for Charlie to show his arms ;3

its moring and we are on break and waiting for ferris

Bugger! xD I'll just figure something out ;P

Yeah I asked if we could take a break as I was busy with RL stuff but I'm back and ready don't know about everyone elseOh yeah science have you looked at eveyone's names and traits and stuff before we start?

Everyone's apps are kinda everywhere ...

Meanwhile..

*Mallory trailed by Retro finally reaches base camp!*

Wilson

*launches in to a flying leap and tackles him and starts jabbering excitedly*

OMG!Iwentthough thenewwormwolebutthenjackalopestolemymapandIgotlost...

Posted Image
Edited by stormfront

As i collect grass I hear something rustling in the grass of the savanna. I take out my tentacle spike and investigate the area. I am then attacked by 3 spider warriors! I scream for help and the scream reaches all the way to Mallory's camp. The spiders then drag me to their den far away, leaving a trail of webs.

OOC: Still need someone insane (enough for Charlie to show his many many arms) to be back at camp. But, meanwhile ...On Topic:-Somewhere in an loading/unloading bay in Hell-"You can't do this!" a man said as his arms and legs are being tied together."You know the rules; You slack, you're sent for time-out, without pay!" another voice said.The other man tries to bargain "Come now! Is this really necessary? My papers are only late a few days! Do you know how hard it is to keep track of hundreds of souls?! At least give me an early pay!"."Rules are rules, Mr Trevor," The man said with a smirk as the throws the poor sod into a coffin and banishes him to Maxwell's Isles. Dark shadowy hands emerges around the coffin, then grabbing it and pulling it down into the dark abyss that is itself. With a puff of smoke, neither the hands or the coffin was there anymore.

-Somewhere not too far out of Mal's camp-A black shadowy puddle emerges on the ground, and soon a massive fist bursts out, only to slowly place a coffin against a nearby boulder and labels it "Wilbur" before disappearing back into the ground. The coffin soon starts to shake and knocking can be heard from the inside."Help! Someone! Anyone! Help!! Get me out!"

"Mallory, do you hear that? It sounds like the Merm! We have to go back!"

*clambers off Wilson* More monsters but we barely escaped the last group!

ooc- i would like to remind everyone anyone can control the actual game char.s on their turn

When only a skeleton of the former beefalo remains, the Doctor moves on. He senses death nearby and finds a coffin against a boulder. He glides over to it, and begins breathing heavily. The coffin begins to open.

You find a man inside, his wrists and ankles tied together with rope."Oh thank you, stranger! For a moment there, I thought I was going to be tra-" His sentence was cut off when he saw who was outside his door. His face instantly paled to be surprised when a plague doctor, of all things, to have opened up his coffin. The man caught his breath and speaks again."Goodness, man! You scared me! Now what's this about dressing up as a plague doctor in 192X?!" He practically yelled at."Never mind, just be a good sport and help me out?" He said kindly as he shows the Doctor his tied up hands.-The Plague Doctor is with Wilbur-

Meanwhile, At the Spider Den.The Spiders then spew silk and wrap me inside the Spider Den. I try to yell for help but they covered my mouth in silk so it is only muffles. They begin wrapping nearly the rest of my body, having my head to stick out so I can breath.

You find a man inside, his wrists and ankles tied together with rope."Oh thank you, stranger! For a moment there, I thought I was going to be tra-" His sentence was cut off when he saw who was outside his door. His face instantly paled to be surprised when a plague doctor, of all things, to have opened up his coffin. The man caught his breath and speaks again."Goodness, man! You scared me! Now what's this about dressing up as a plague doctor in 192X?!" He practically yelled at."Never mind, just be a good sport and help me out?" He said kindly as he shows the Doctor his tied up hands.-The Plague Doctor is with Wilbur-

The doctor stares at the man in silence. Suddenly, a dark smog appears from his cloak and rolls towards the man, who seems frightened of this putrid smoke, which now covers his hands and feet. As the smog disperses, the man can see that the ropes that bound him have become rotten and frayed. The doctor simply stands there, observing the man.