Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

I facepalm due to them not understanding im trying to do a handshake. I then collect some reeds and turn the rees into papyrus, I then write a blueprint for a Merm Translator.

"its writing?!" post-7492-13764592270745_thumb.png

"Wilson is going to freak when I tell him about this!"

"the merms near camp are stupid , but this!? not even the pig men can write and they talk!"

post-7492-13764592270944_thumb.png Edited by stormfront

RP Character Name: Mad

Race: Half-human, half shadow.

Looks Like: this

Backstory: I was trying to get a job, when I found a tall, dapper man. He told me something about a project that needed to be finished. He said that if someone helped him, he'd pay three thousand dollars. My eyes sparkled with happiness and I accepted. A week later, when the machine was done, that guy came over me and said "I lied" and pulled a switch near it. When I found me on this island, my left arm was turned into pure shadows.

Personality: Generally doesn't feel much, but do not like to feel lonely.

Ability: Left (shadow) arm can transform into tools.

Etc: When enraged and can't keep it under control, fully transforms in shadow.

- - - Updated - - -

oh noes, clicked wrong button

"Gurgle. Gurglurgle. gurgleugrle."T: Ahem, you do not need to spell out your name, that is actually pretty insulting. Merms have a large brain capacity but one of the laws of the Merm Villages were you couldn't have an average or high IQ. I was raised by frogs and I was an exile to the Merm Civilization. Anyone like Kabobs?

"That thing can talk?!?!"

"Umm....Yes? I think it's working. My name is Retro, R-E-T-R-O! YOU GOT THAT???"

"Mallory, do you see this right now?"

"Gurgle. Gurglurgle. gurgleugrle."

T: Ahem, you do not need to spell out your name, that is actually pretty insulting. Merms have a large brain capacity but one of the laws of the Merm Villages were you couldn't have an average or high IQ. I was raised by frogs and I was an exile to the Merm Civilization. Anyone like Kabobs?

post-7492-13764592271139_thumb.png "ok this is being a weird day.."

..Umm I am sorry if I insulted you but its kinda hard to tell when your kind usally is trying to rip our faces off"

....!

"merms are native to these islands! maybe you can help us!"

you haven't seen any of my friends have you? they are humans like him *points to retro* but one has spikey black hair and wears a red vest, the other is girl and wears her hair like this *demonstraits with her own hair*

Edited by stormfront

RP Character Name: Mad

Race: Half-human, half shadow.

Looks Like: this

Backstory: I was trying to get a job, when I found a tall, dapper man. He told me something about a project that needed to be finished. He said that if someone helped him, he'd pay three thousand dollars. My eyes sparkled with happiness and I accepted. A week later, when the machine was done, that guy came over me and said "I lied" and pulled a switch near it. When I found me on this island, my left arm was turned into pure shadows.

Personality: Generally doesn't feel much, but do not like to feel lonely.

Ability: Left (shadow) arm can transform into tools.

Etc: When enraged and can't keep it under control, fully transforms in shadow.

- - - Updated - - -

oh noes, clicked wrong button

accepted, please wait for the beginning of chapter 2.

Villain suggestion: StukovRace:Maxwellian humanLooks like:Wears a fur-lined leather jacket, and what's sort of like a Reich officer's hat. Has a sort of shadowy ectoplasm surrounding him. Usually holds a pocket watch.Ability:Latent psychic, puppet of Maxwell.Notes: i won't actually type for this guy. Who's gonna hold his strings?Story: made a deal with Maxwell, and forgot to read the fine print stating:"The person who signs will be controlled by Maxwell."Personality: i dunno. Maybe like Zio from Phantasy Star IV?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5378[/ATTACH] "ok this is being a weird day.."

..Umm I am sorry if I insulted you but its kinda hard to tell when your kind usally is trying to rip our faces off"

....!

"merms are native to these islands! maybe you can help us!"

you haven't seen any of my friends have you? they are humans like him *points to retro* but one has spikey black hair and wears a red vest, the other is girl and wears her hair like this *demonstraits with her own hair*

"Gurgleurgle."

T:I haven't seen anyone that fits those two descriptions. Night is coming ,get around the fire.

Night closes in and the fire starts flickering oddly.

*sits near fire, pulls out Diary, starts writing* Dear Diary-I have no idea where the hell i am, and i just got jumped by a frog-monster, thing- i dunno.Perhaps if something horrible happens here, this journal should shed some light in the final entry.

Edited by Lordfiscus

Two shadow hands close in on the fire, I step on them but nothing happens. Instead of putting out the fire they go inside the fire, everyone gets very confused and then a burning silhouette of Maxwell comes out of the fire and begins speaking.

"Say Pal, this is very interesting seeing everyone in this small space, befriending merms that are meant to clobber you. The world is turning upside-down, isn't it? I knew something would happen if I put him into this world." Maxwell points at Retro. "And him as well." and then Maxwell points at Wade. "Also I see your housing Mallory... I will be waiting for the right move to get you all, checkmate!" Maxwell then vanishes within the fire and day arrives. Everyone looks at each other shocked.

END OF CHAPTER 1!

At the end of chapters is a break between Roleplays. I will add the summary now.

Two shadow hands close in on the fire, I step on them but nothing happens. Instead of putting out the fire they go inside the fire, everyone gets very confused and then a burning silhouette of Maxwell comes out of the fire and begins speaking.

"Say Pal, this is very interesting seeing everyone in this small space, befriending merms that are meant to clobber you. The world is turning upside-down, isn't it? I knew something would happen if I put him into this world." Maxwell points at Retro. "And him as well." and then Maxwell points at Wade. "Also I see your housing Mallory... I will be waiting for the right move to get you all, checkmate!" Maxwell then vanishes within the fire and day arrives. Everyone looks at each other shocked.

END OF CHAPTER 1!

At the end of chapters is a break between Roleplays. I will add the summary now.

when do we start chapter 2?

which will probably start with someone (retro most likely) having to pry a now re-terrified Mallory off their legs

RP Character Name: ZephyrRace: HumanLooks Like: A nice boy with a panda hat blue shirt and dark blue pantsBackstory: He was cursed with a demon soul so in order to over come the demon he has to wear a magical hat (The panda hat) that over comes the demon. In his search for a cure to release him form the demon he uses a magical spell that goes horribly wrong and sends him to the islandPersonality: Zephyr<-the human= A very nice boy with a good understanding of magic.AndeR<-the demon=A horrible demon with overwhelming power of dark magicAbility:Has a good understanding of magic and is filled with powerEtc:Transforms into AndeR when hat is knocked off

I just want to say that as we are all familer with the game char.s that if they show up in story (say Mallory finds her direction) that we could all control them as needed as we all know their personaltys from playing

XD i missed SO much.. how many peaple now? D: i need to get updated seriously..

Rule thing: Would getting equips out of a chest that only mysteriously came into existence when mentioned, be breaking the rules?Also, would Jekyll rushing in be rule-breaking?

No they're fine.