Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

This thread has been dead for a while now, it was one of the first roleplay threads on the forum. When it died, Wimpgang made another roleplay thread similar to this one.

During this time, a roleplay began in Stormfront's guide thread, a new thread was made to continue this roleplay, the thread was called Life on the Islands RP.

Then other people began making their own roleplay threads.

The members of Klei noticed this number of roleplay threads, so they made a roleplaying section for the forum. It was in the Don't Starve section for a little time, then it was brought into the Art and Lore section, people began making more roleplay threads in that section.

Let's look back at this thread, which helped start all this.

Welcome to Don't Starve's first Roleplay Thread...

post-8696-13764592267256_thumb.png

Rules

[*]No Swaring

[*]No Joining Without in Application

[*]If You Joined In When The Roleplay Starts, You Must Think Of A Creative Way To Fit In, Don't Just Throw Yourself Out There Going: HEY BUDS HOWZ IT GUIN!

[*]No Godmodding (Staying alive forever no matter what.)

[*]No Insta-Killing!

[*]No Mentioning Bacon (This is Don't Starve not BaconVille, you can use Pig Skin as a substitute though.

[*]No Teleporting!

[*]Don't Get Things Out Of The Blue!

[*]No carrying trees without the Tree-Carrier-Inator!

[*]Have Fun!

Applications

Application Template:

RP Character Name: (The Name Of Your Character)

Race: (Human, Pig, Etc.)

Looks Like: (What details does your character have physically.)

Backstory: (How Did He Get Here? What's His Past?)

Personality: (What does he act like?)

Ability: (Optional, Can he do something special?)

Etc: (Optional, Other Details.)

Summary: (Optional.)

My Application:

RP Character Name: Ferris

Race: Merm

Looks Like: A Merm, but with a dapper vest.

Backstory: Was raised alone in the Marsh by friendly frogs.

Personality: Passive

Ability: Is Smarter than other Merms.

Etc: Can only speak with a Merm Translator, which he does not have.

Roleplayers

F3RR1S/Ferris

Alpaca/Wilko

RetroGamer2000/Retro

a horse inwater/Pigsworth

Lordfiscus/Wade and Jekyll

McMatthew/Plague Doctor

Stormfront/Mallory

ScienceMachine/Wilbur

Chapters

Chapter 1: The Noise in The Marsh

Summary: Ferris, the merm, was cooking Frog Legs, when he was suddenly attacked by a were-hound! Also, Retro is walking around, wondering where he is, when he runs into Mallory, the demon. Everyone meets up at the Merm's campsite and they are visited by Maxwell, who tells them to be on guard.

Chapter 2: A Game Of Chess Mixed With Ham

Summary: After Maxwell's encounter, the groups world turns into a chessboard! Wilko the Pig King visits and takes them to his village, but monsters were spawning from the board and the village was attacked! Then Mad appears and everyone flees through a nearby worm hole. After setting up a camp, everyone didn't realize that back at the village they disturbed a tier 3 spider den!

Chapter 3: Spiders, Spiders Everywhere!

Summary: As Mallory meets up with her friends, Ferris is kidnapped by spiders! Ferris helps the pink spider Spidina and the friendly arachnid leads the gang to Ferris, stuck on a spider den. Ferris is cut down and the den turns into a Spider Queen! Ferris noticed the queen had a special amulet around her neck, so Ferris, with some help, pulls off the amulet and the spider queen turns into a tier 1 spider den. Retro gets really confused and Ferris shivers, Ferris then looks up and sees it's snowing.

The Roleplay Starts at Page 3.

EDIT: Now the RP restarted, It's now Page 7.

Edited by F3RR1S

RP Character Name: WilkoRace: Pig KingLooks Like: Skinner then normal pig king, can walk, where's a dapper fitting suit with a bowtieBackstory: He was Pig kings brother but despises his bother of his fatness and greedynessPersonality: Friendly, Loveable and a Joker Ability: Can fart out gold nuggets like his brother but even more than his brotherThere's mine hope I get in :3

RP Character Name: WilkoRace: Pig KingLooks Like: Skinner then normal pig king, can walk, where's a dapper fitting suit with a bowtieBackstory: He was Pig kings brother but despises his bother of his fatness and greedynessPersonality: Friendly, Loveable and a Joker Ability: Can fart out gold nuggets like his brother but even more than his brotherThere's mine hope I get in :3

your in, but you will hand out gold nuggets, not have golden diarrhea.

:p i am like right nowargggh! trying to think of a name..Edit:Name: pigglesworthrace: piglooks like: a pig with a breezy vest and top hat.backstory: he was kicked out of his village for being dapper and human-like.personality: dapper and friendly but very easily angered.ability: can't go insane and is a fierce and fearless fighter.Etc: won't eat meatha ha! i'm ready! hope i get in... Edited by Toaster Fu

Character Name: RetroRace: HumanLooks Like: Normal hair, wears dapper vest, (sometimes: Tophat, Lab Coat.) black pants, and shoes.Backstory: A Gamer and part time Scientist, lived the normal life in the real world. But got sucked in and put on a mysterious island. For a really long time at that. But got used to living on the island.Personality: Dapper (Sometimes.) Normal and Friendly to all except monsters (etc...) Ability: Can craft Controllers to control small creatures. (Not big creatures.)Etc: *Hates Maxwell (How's this? I hope i get put in...)

Character Name: Retro

Race: Human

Looks Like: Normal hair, wears dapper vest, (sometimes: Tophat, Lab Coat.) black pants, and shoes.

Backstory: A Gamer and part time Scientist, lived the normal life in the real world. But got sucked in and put on a mysterious island. For a really long time at that. But got used to living on the island.

Personality: Dapper (Sometimes.) Normal and Friendly to all except monsters (etc...)

Ability: Can craft Controllers to control small creatures. (Not big creatures.)

Etc: *Hates Maxwell

(How's this? I hope i get put in...)

application accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Name: pigssworth.

race: pig

looks like: a pig with a breezy vest and top hat.

backstory: he was kicked out of his village for being dapper and human-like.

personality: dapper and friendly but very easily angered.

ability: can't go insane and is a fierce and fearless fighter.

Etc: won't eat meat

accepted as well.

Character:Wade, and JekyllRace:Human/WerehoundLooks like: Black hair, with a red Wilson-like, tattered tuxedo. As a werehound, still has a tuxedo, but in disrepair even further.Back story: Tried to experiment with Hound meat... basically the same story as Mr. Freeze from Batman, except for the cold-blooded part.Ability: Perfectly sane, but anger takes the place of insanity. Turns into a werehound when in a near-psychotic rage. Wade's anger eventually abates.Etc: If the current party gets attacked by hounds, he'll be in the group as one of them.

Character:Wade, and JekyllRace:Human/WerehoundLooks like: Black hair, with a red Wilson-like, tattered tuxedo. As a werehound, still has a tuxedo, but in disrepair even further.Back story: Tried to experiment with Hound meat... basically the same story as Mr. Freeze from Batman, except for the cold-blooded part.Ability: Perfectly sane, but anger takes the place of insanity. Turns into a werehound when in a near-psychotic rage. Wade's anger eventually abates.Etc: If the current party gets attacked by hounds, he'll be in the group as one of them.

neat, accepted, one more person and we will start! :3!

Hey Horse I know it's your character and everything but what about a name like Pigglesworth or Pigson McGee

oh yeah! kk

neat, accepted, one more person and we will start! :3!

YIPPEE! so whats the lineup? you, alpaca, me,retro, and lord? and whoever else Edited by Toaster Fu

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5370[/ATTACH]No teleporting? admit it you are just racist against demon and other magic races...

by teleporting i mean you cant just be in another area and ju0st pop up with the rest of the group going HEYDERHOWSITGOINEVERYONE. If you do it right, then it shall be allowed, k mallory?

If I'm late, just ignore this. And sorry I'm not Raven or SMRP Character Name: Dr PlagueRace: UnknownLooks Like: Very tall, wears a large black cloak which covers his entire body and a Plague Doctor mask Backstory: Has roamed the lands for decades, causing both the good and the bad to become plagued. No one can understand why, but he seems to be on the good guys' side for now. Personality: I suppose you would call him enigmatic. He doesn't speak, but follows commands fairly well. He tends to just stand there when he isn't needed. Ability: Can't 'attack' things, but can give enemies a slow, draining illness.

I'm interested in joining, but it probably won't be until at least mid-April (assuming applications are still accepted by then).

they will still be accepted, but by then it would be hard to fit in.

If I'm late, just ignore this. And sorry I'm not Raven or SM

RP Character Name: Dr Plague

Race: Unknown

Looks Like: Very tall, wears a large black cloak which covers his entire body and a Plague Doctor mask

Backstory: Has roamed the lands for decades, causing both the good and the bad to become plagued. No one can understand why, but he seems to be on the good guys' side for now.

Personality: I suppose you would call him enigmatic. He doesn't speak, but follows commands fairly well. He tends to just stand there when he isn't needed.

Ability: Can't 'attack' things, but can give enemies a slow, draining illness.

i saw your thread about plague doctores, nice idea by the way, ur in. now lets stat the roleplay!

- - - Updated - - -

-Wandering through the marsh i spot a man in a black suit, he is talking to some man knocked out (wade) and he dissapears, I grab a twig from a nearby sapling and start poking him with the stick.