Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

-Trunching through the grasslands Wilko the Pig king sees a pair of maxwells victims in a cufful"Eh, eh you two over there stop that and tell me what's going on?!"

Ooc~ psst alpaca unless your off doing your own thing there are 5 of use and we are in a swamp

*Reply to F3RR1S's*"I don't think this is checkers...Hmm *Takes notes* It's a giant chess ground. I used to play it back home, until i ended up here of course."*Reply to Stormfront's*"Mallory come back! We have to get out of this swamp. It's dangerous and we are wasting time! We have to find your friends!"

*Reply to Alpaca's*"Okay, but no funny business! Wait, a pig village?! What kind of place is this??!!?"*Reply to F3RR1S's* "Come on we have to catch her and follow the Pig Guy! We have company!' *Takes out controllers while running and starts controlling the monsters* "Get away from me all of you!"

*starts slinging bright blue pellets at the larger swarms of monsters the pelletsonimpact relese blue smoke clouds that cause the monsters to fall asleep*

Looks at Mallory with a smile

"Nice work "Demon"? but we need to go now. If your afraid of this checked flooring hope onto my back"

Monsters are still appearing out of the ground