Sign in to follow this  
F3RR1S

Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

Recommended Posts

stormfront    26

Wade status

unknown no one moved your char so you easly place yourself back at the former swamp(now chessboard) or say you were with us and are now fighting a spider swarm with mad and ferris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

Ferris, tied into the den, watches as the spiders communicate. Something seemed off about them, like they weren't themselves, like they were another entity that is stuck in the body of a spider. They then head out, oddly a bunch of warriors followed. Warriors nearly never leave their dens. Something is up, and it's not good. The spider fleet are heading to the savanna, looking for a fight to pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScienceMachine    999

The doctor stares at the man in silence. Suddenly, a dark smog appears from his cloak and rolls towards the man, who seems frightened of this putrid smoke, which now covers his hands and feet. As the smog disperses, the man can see that the ropes that bound him have become rotten and frayed. The doctor simply stands there, observing the man.

The man is rather frightened, but also dazzled. Being a Hell Dweller, he's not too too scared of crazy powers, but he is scared that someone who he can't even identify just broke him out of his coffin by just making smoke."Uhm, thanks dear man ... Tell me do you speak at all?" He says as he waits for a response. "I guess not" he utters moments later. Rubbing his wrists and shaking his ankles, he jumps out of his coffin after the doctor moved out of the way."Right, shall we get to work?" Gesture the man for an adventure."My, where are my manners?" As he adjusts his glasses and dusts himself."My name's Wilbur," *holds out a hand for a shake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

Wade:hmmm... oh, hey, hound meat! guys, i'm taking this to the camp!*half a day later*Hmm.... aha! *creates 4 hound darts, mutates target into hound**eats the rest of the monster meat* +20 anger, +20 anger, +20 anger, +20 anger...Wade has mutated into Jekyll!Jekyll: now to go back to the den.Ferris, Mallory, and Mad hear a wooshing noise.Mallory's been hit!Mad's been hit!Both have mutated into hounds.Hound-Mallory, Hound-Mad, and Jekyll summon 4 more hounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

Wade:hmmm... oh, hey, hound meat! guys, i'm taking this to the camp!*half a day later*Hmm.... aha! *creates 4 hound darts, mutates target into hound**eats the rest of the monster meat* +20 anger, +20 anger, +20 anger, +20 anger...Wade has mutated into Jekyll!Jekyll: now to go back to the den.Ferris, Mallory, and Mad hear a wooshing noise.Mallory's been hit!Mad's been hit!Both have mutated into hounds.

fix your errors ferris is trapped by spiders and Mallory and retro are at another camp with Wilsonalso being a demon Mallory would be immune to your hound darts if a main componat is monster meat.. Edited by stormfront

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After greeting Wilson i start to investigate the Savanna for clues."I wonder where Ferris the Merm went..."I looked down to find a piece of silk. "Strange...."I follow the trail of webbing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

oh.Due to exigencies of time and space, Mallory's been moved, and Ferris apparently doesn't have ears.Hound-Mad summons 4 hounds!Jekyll, regaining his sanity and regaining civility, flees to make more darts and a camp, leaving Mad and 4 hounds to deal with the spiders.Anyone want to type up the battle? Also where is Mad? near the den where ferris is trapped, or somewhere else?

Edited by Lordfiscus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

"he doesnt have any armor does he? "

"nope"

"does he at least have an amulet?"

"nope, He just arrived yesterday.."

"why is it I keep having to rescue the new ones"

*Wilson and Mallory follow after Retro after equpping themselves with logsuits and football helmets*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

fix your errors ferris is trapped by spiders and Mallory and retro are at another camp with Wilsonalso being a demon Mallory would be immune to your hound darts if a main componat is monster meat..

oh... well, what about Mad? is she immune to transforming darts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

(lets get focused on roleplay)Spiders suddenly attack Retro! Retro is buried in arachnids. He can't move, he is being held down by all the spider's mighty legs. He screams for help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

*wilson and Mallory come to retro's aid with trick pellets and blowdarts**then as they get closer spear and dagger*

Edited by stormfront

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

"HELP!"

"Oh thank goodness, i would of saved myself, but i was too busy trying to save Ferris."

"Now help! This spider is choking m-Njndcjsnjdnnenjvnevne"

*rips the spider off Reto and crushes it*

"you are acomplete fool, you can't go running off here its not safe"

*Wilson gives Retro a log suit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

As I'm trapped a pink spider with a bow comes out of the den but it is chased by two warrior spiders. The warrior spiders then tackle the pink spider and begin bullying her. I then notice my tentacle spike is right next to my feet, i kick the spike and it hits the two warriors. They then run away to the savanna, most likely to strangle Retro. The Pink Spider then blushes and begins messing with the webs that keep me in the spider den, but the spider fails to loosen them and probably made them tighter accidentally. The pink spider then tries to lead my friends to me, but it probably won't go to well due to her being a spider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McMatthew    23

The man is rather frightened, but also dazzled. Being a Hell Dweller, he's not too too scared of crazy powers, but he is scared that someone who he can't even identify just broke him out of his coffin by just making smoke."Uhm, thanks dear man ... Tell me do you speak at all?" He says as he waits for a response. "I guess not" he utters moments later. Rubbing his wrists and shaking his ankles, he jumps out of his coffin after the doctor moved out of the way."Right, shall we get to work?" Gesture the man for an adventure."My, where are my manners?" As he adjusts his glasses and dusts himself."My name's Wilbur," *holds out a hand for a shake.

The doctor stares blankly at the man's outstretched hand. After a few moments of silence, a limp arm flops out of the doctor's cloak. The arm is covered with black boils, and it is difficult to determine whether it is the doctor's own limb, or that of a previous victim.OOC: Apologies for the delay, I was distracted by animal videos on Youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

The Pink Spider reaches the gang, but everyone thinks it will pounce on Retro, who is like a spider magnet right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this