Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

*yells at mad from atop the pig house*

WE ASKED YOU FIRST!

*as she follows the others though the wormhole*

YOU ASKED WHAT?

I ALREADY TOLD YOU MY NAME IS MAD!

Someone with a rope tied to him pops out from the wormhole. He is saying that we need to follow the group.

I follow him to the rest of the group

*rummages around in her pack and pulls out some healing salves and tosses them to retro and ferris*

!! I think I know this area! *starts calling out* BOB! Here bob! *suddenly a beefalo comes running up like a dog towards Mallory*

I knew it *hugs bob the beefalo* we are near camp!

*rummages around in her pack and pulls out some healing salves and tosses them to retro and ferris*

!! I think I know this area! *starts calling out* BOB! Here bob! *suddenly a beefalo comes running up like a dog towards Mallory*

I knew it *hugs bob the beefalo* we are near camp!

Off-topic:

Storm, look at your posts!

(Off topic: Alpaca, her friends are not demonized, there Wilson and the others. At least that's what i heard.)

OoC- just Wilson , Willow and Wx-78keeping things clear ferris and mad are camping in the grassland and Mallory has taken off towerd hercamp(in the woods) with retro following

As Mad tells his story, the group did not realize their scent has been caught by the spiders, all the ruckus at the Pig Village has disturbed a tier 3 Spider Den, under the influence of Maxwell, the queen will not reform herself into a tier 1 den, but she is given orders to hunt the group and kill them, the group is currently being watched by some spiders, who are about to report back to the queen of the groups whereabouts.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

Lets start 3 right away.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it ok if we take a break for a hour or so I'm really busy with IRL stuff and I don't wanna be left out in the story

we shall begin 3 after his hour long break!

So let me get this straight, you guys are back at camp, right? Because considering how shoddy most of your posts was, I can only guess that that's where everyone is at now.Confirm this, and I can introduce Wilbur to the team.

Hi science! weor at least retro and I am heading toward campI dont know about anyone else i think ferris and mad are making their own camp