Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

is it too late to join?RP Character Name: Barbary the jackalope Race: an intelligent jackalope riding a Mechanical deceased gobbler (half dead gobbler, half clockwork knight) Looks Like: a rotting corpse of a gobbler, with a spring in his torso, so he bounces constantly. left arm is replaced by a frazzled wire, cockpit on right leg. Barbary is an normal jackalope, but can talk 89 different languages. Backstory: Barbary was a normal jackalope, until one of Maxwell's prisoners caught him. instead of eating him, he did tests and experiments on poor Barbary. on one of these tests, Barbary was knotted against a lighting rod, as well was a bunch of crops. the fumes of the burning crops contained chemicals toxic to humans (so the prisoner brutally died), but develops brains of small animals. knowing where he was now, Barbary built a mecha-suit using resources he could find in the man's base. Personality: a little snotty, brags a bunch. will only help if there is something in it for him, or if threatened. Ability: smart, speaks different languages Etc: afraid of fish for some reason, hates burning crops (reminds him of why he is here, and he wishes he wasn't) , collects butterflies.

Edited by pokebirds
added paragraphs and fixed grammar

is it too late to join?RP Character Name: Barbary the jackalope Race: an intelligent jackalope riding a Mechanical deceased gobbler (half dead gobbler, half clockwork knight) Looks Like: a rotting corpse of a gobbler, with a spring in his torso, so he bounces constantly. left arm is replaced by a frazzled wire, cockpit on right leg. Barbary is an normal jackalope, but can talk 89 different languages. Backstory: Barbary was a normal jackalope, until one of Maxwell's prisoners caught him. instead of eating him, he did tests and experiments on poor Barbary. on one of these tests, Barbary was knotted against a lighting rod, as well was a bunch of crops. the fumes of the burning crops contained chemicals toxic to humans (so the prisoner brutally died), but develops brains of small animals. knowing where he was now, Barbary built a mecha-suit using resources he could find in the man's base. Personality: a little snotty, brags a bunch. will only help if their is something in it for him, or if threatened. Ability: smart, speaks different languages Etc: afraid of fish for some reason, hates burning crops (reminds him of why he is here, and he wishes he wasn't) , collects butterflies.

nice! accepted!

@F3RRIS We need to work out a system before we start!

when we have a bunch of people join it will be hard keeping a system, lets just keep it as it is and be creative and just try not to go all over the place.RESTARTING RPI sit by my fire in my camp, I grab a pair of Frog Legs and hover it over the fire, I then hear something near my camp, I then sit up and stay alert, I grab my trusty tentacle Spike and investigate the area.

"Gurglurg? Gurg." Does a welcoming wave, believing the sounds were him and not Wade.

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic: IT HAPPEND AGAIN we keep writing at the same time this is never going to work ):

ignore it and work with it, it always happens in roleplay threads, its usually easy to work with.

The group seems to simultaneously notice a dark figure with a mask on standing beside them, although none of them are sure how long he has been there for. The Doctor does not seem conscious of any danger, and continues to stand still, breathing heavily.

I start to hear a roar in the distance. Ignoring it, i start to slowly explore the Marsh. I start to see a campfire. "Oh no. What is that noise? Best to ignore it and worry later. Is that a campfire? With a people fighting a...What is that thing?!?!"I see the Hound and what i thought to be people fighting it. i start to get closer."That doesn't look like people...."I said as a craft a controller just in case to protect myself.I continue to watch the fight from a distance.