Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

I notice day is beginning to arrive again and Jekyll transforms back into Wade. I stand there confused. "Gurgle?" I grab a Piggyback and put in some items, I am about to head towards a nearby Pig Village to trade.

I start to hear shaking.

"What's that noise!?!?"

I start to see reeds shaking, i slowly approach the reeds. And see a little girl shaking.

"Hello? What's wrong? What are you doing in the swamp little girl?"

*still cowering*

"Hhh-hiding f-from mm-maxwell.."

"Gurglurg" searches through my chest for any more tentacle spikes and some food. I realize I only have 2 berries, I feel worried and hear my stomach grumble. "Guuuuurg....". I reaslized I got dirt on my vest and i brush it off.I notice the man is unconscious. "Gurg." Checks him and I realize hes not breathing. "GUUURGLE!" is worried.

Edited by Toaster Fu

*Reply to Stormfront's*

I stood there confused.

"Max-who?"

Having no idea who he was at the time yet.

*starting to calm down *

??

*looks up at Retro in confusion and realizes hes the new person who was just left*

!! y-your the nnew guy.. *shivers*that man the one who left you... That's Maxwell..

Edited by stormfront

*Wade turns back around, finds spear, logsuit, and shadowy armor.* The mere sight of the shadow armor is somewhat of an annoyance to him. -20 max patience(Wade's version of sanity) on equip. Wade decides to equip the Dark armor, and damn the less max patience.