Klei Halloween 2021 Event Submissions - Day 2

3 hours ago, Vlada.Savyna said:

Strange ... my picture was approved, and I received the skin, but I cannot find my picture, I have reviewed all the pages several times already (T_T) ...
wurt.thumb.png.eebbcd96341223e630b9f2e5bc8a28bb.png

hey thats a good one and maybe day 3 will make you show up

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

51 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

hey thats a good one and maybe day 3 will make you show up

It’s also possible Klei saw this skin and liked it so much they decided to keep it to themselves to turn into an actual Wurt skin later, not all pictures will be shown.. but everyone who participates will get a reward (i think..) plus- Grass Gator Wurt looks cute, I would want that as a real skin.

• Haha 2
  • Health 1

im pretty sure the fourth submission on page 10 is stolen? ive seen that exact image on google while browsing images of wurt before 

ZHsDTN4Tcd2IVMFNPpNZIGUQPaaw0kj3_20211029T063007.jpeg

Edit: found the unwatermarked image on google.. am i missing something or is this stolen?

Everyday Is Brand New, For You At Least | Wurt x Webber

Edited by Pumpkin Cookie
  • Wavey 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

9 hours ago, Vlada.Savyna said:

Strange ... my picture was approved, and I received the skin, but I cannot find my picture, I have reviewed all the pages several times already (T_T) ...

Your art is beautiful. I'm not sure if they can reject this work, but the rules of the competition say that the inscription "Klei Halloween 2021" should be written independently, and not by the Text tool.

Hi i'm new to the forums so no idea how to use them sorry.

This one wurt fanart looked kinda sus so i wanted to check if i can find the original.

ZHsDTN4Tcd2IVMFNPpNZIGUQPaaw0kj3_20211029T063007.jpeg.eae3046401d5f94445cb458b61eaa54f.jpeg

And.. yeah, found one posted by graycat06 on tumbrl 2 years ago. 

tumblr_d90bd8a322dab01e2eb84d6cb66b4dae_82e1be0d_1280.thumb.jpg.d52bb2d538a0407d51538c2cf0619425.jpg

Unfortunately i could't contact the artist for clarification, cause they have a restriction on sending them messages.

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 3

2 hours ago, Svetodiod said:

Hi i'm new to the forums so no idea how to use them sorry.

This one wurt fanart looked kinda sus so i wanted to check if i can find the original.

ZHsDTN4Tcd2IVMFNPpNZIGUQPaaw0kj3_20211029T063007.jpeg.eae3046401d5f94445cb458b61eaa54f.jpeg

tumblr_d90bd8a322dab01e2eb84d6cb66b4dae_82e1be0d_1280.thumb.jpg.d52bb2d538a0407d51538c2cf0619425.jpg

Unfortunately i could't contact the artist for clarification, cause they have a restriction on sending them messages.

So this art was stolen? It's terrible! This is a violation of the contest rules. Or another option - the person who drew this art simply decided not to make a new art, but simply inserted the text.

• Sad Dupe 1

32 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I really hope that was just the artists being lazy and not actually stolen...

Seems Klei had to repeat themselves multiple time but literally you can probably send them a stickfigure version of a character and they'd approve it.

Yeeeeah the bar is a little low on this one I'll admit

14 hours ago, Vlada.Savyna said:

Everything is exactly the same with me. Maybe I was just inattentively flipping through fan art

5 hours ago, Pumpkin Cookie said:

im pretty sure the fourth submission on page 10 is stolen? ive seen that exact image on google while browsing images of wurt before 

ZHsDTN4Tcd2IVMFNPpNZIGUQPaaw0kj3_20211029T063007.jpeg

Edit: found the unwatermarked image on google.. am i missing something or is this stolen?

Everyday Is Brand New, For You At Least | Wurt x Webber

the sad thing that i seen on ru dst discord server that someone send message with "i stole image from internet, added text and got skin, lol", so it's can be it

• Sad Dupe 2

15 hours ago, Vlada.Savyna said:

That’s insane, looks exactly like if it was made by Klei, it could perfectly be added to the game on a next Halloween.

Keep it up!

• Like 3
  • Health 1

11 hours ago, Svetodiod said:

i'm fairly sure this one, while more edited, also has two stolen drawings of theirs as well-- i remember seeing this webber and wendy on their blog awhile ago <:(
aiH0xSx10wCSRHZh0jVR3DBTidExLCmW_2021102

• Like 2
  • Wavey 3

It looks a tad fishy that while Wendy is well drawn there are lollipops at the bottom of the image made out of basic geometric shapes that can't have taken more than a few seconds to put together, lol. That being said, I am no artist nor have much technical skill when it comes to these sort of things, so I am in no position to judge. xd

11 hours ago, Eughstein said:

the sad thing that i seen on ru dst discord server that someone send message with "i stole image from internet, added text and got skin, lol", so it's can be it

Good news: it's not the art he stole

Bad news: he stole other one