Wolfgang´s Future Refresh

I'm not hoping for much. I want more effort to be put into his strengths rather than just eating is all.
Also faster statue carrying please, it's not only fitting but it'd be a really, really nice flavor perk to have for him.
Also uh... cough cough.
weight.png.1eb21d23492d191f71a64f8c3e1670e1.png

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

I'm not hoping for much. I want more effort to be put into his strengths rather than just eating is all.
Also faster statue carrying please, it's not only fitting but it'd be a really, really nice flavor perk to have for him.
Also uh... cough cough.
weight.png.1eb21d23492d191f71a64f8c3e1670e1.png

Who knows, i think one of the main problem with Wolfgang is a lack of a meaningful weakness (which is worse in WX case), since he is easily one of the strongest characters, i wonder if they gonna make harder to transform into Mighty Form besides just eating food.

But who knows, they have surprised us with Refreshes in the past, Woodie and Willow being prime examples, they really gave us a surprise with those.

13 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Nice explanation. I will take it as "i just wanna say that something is useless without even know why"

It may not be useless but such niche little quirks as the only good idea is a bad idea, carrying statues faster wont make the character more fun to play as.

12 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

It may not be useless but such niche little quirks as the only good idea is a bad idea, carrying statues faster wont make the character more fun to play as.

No but wont be an useless perk and less for a character that is only good in making boss fights trivial

Ofc he should have more fun perks than that but i love how people dont even try to give arguments to their sentence, just repeat their dogma without using a single brain cell to justify that idea. For that we have the world that we have

34 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

If you criticize the idea because you want better ideas put forth, why don't you put forth better ideas yourself instead of just pointlessly complaining?

I like the idea. He's the strong man, he should carry heavy things faster. It makes sense.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Nice explanation. I will take it as "i just wanna say that something is useless without even know why"

I call it useless because it’s so niche I don’t know if there’s a point to it other than a small qol for the 1% of chances or happens and I’m more geared to taming a beefalo since it has more benefits 

Archived