some skins we missed

The Klaus cap makes sense to be in the rewards if it isn't already, because as far as I'm aware, it was just a time limited event skin.

The ham bat is part of the current twitch drop collection and they usually add them all at once, so it will be there eventually but maybe not for awhile.

5 hours ago, Starlogy said:

Bottomless Firepit, while a great skin that I was unable to get, I think deserves to stay as a legacy skin. There are way cooler skins for Firepits anyway and it's a neat way to show that you've been a part of this game for so long.

yeah but if you are true collectionner, then your soul is in pain :wilson_cry:

5 hours ago, AleksyPL said:

image.jpeg.a56663559227557bcd366d0143bb0cb4.jpeg

That's a skin for beta testers.  Doubt they'll ever add it to the collection.  

4 hours ago, Starlogy said:

Bottomless Firepit, while a great skin that I was unable to get, I think deserves to stay as a legacy skin. There are way cooler skins for Firepits anyway and it's a neat way to show that you've been a part of this game for so long.

Agreed

3 hours ago, AleksyPL said:

yeah but if you are true collectionner, then your soul is in pain :wilson_cry:

You can violate the Steam Subscriber Agreement and buy an account that has the skin. Might also violate Klei's terms of service. If it does, I'd like to let the moderators know that I never actually said any of that and I was framed by Big Pharma.

13 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

You can violate the Steam Subscriber Agreement and buy an account that has the skin. Might also violate Klei's terms of service. If it does, I'd like to let the moderators know that I never actually said any of that and I was framed by Big Pharma.

if youre out here buying a whole steam account just for 1 skin youre really desperate for what is a pretty mediocre skin

19 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

if youre out here buying a whole steam account just for 1 skin youre really desperate for what is a pretty mediocre skin

Yeah I don't get it but some people buy accounts for silly reasons like that, or because the account has a 14 year badge.

Archived