"Latecomers" Verdant Skins

I recently started to collect Verdant skins for all survivors and noticed that many of them actually lack them. Of course originaly it was supposed that half will get "spring" verdant skins and half will get "winter" snowfallen skins, but then Wilson & Wolfgang had their verdant skins, in addition to already existed snowfallen, same story with WX-78 & Winona. So, is there is any possibility verdant skins might get "latecomers" chest akin to Victorian ones?

It's not off the table! I've been aching for the rest of the cast to get theirs as well, trust me...
Really dying to see a unique twist on Willow for example. Maybe we can see a new side of her, or an un-verdant, akin to Maxwell's un-triumphant, covered in burnt plants and whatnot. Curious! 

17 minutes ago, -Variant said:

It's not off the table! I've been aching for the rest of the cast to get theirs as well, trust me...
Really dying to see a unique twist on Willow for example. Maybe we can see a new side of her, or an un-verdant, akin to Maxwell's un-triumphant, covered in burnt plants and whatnot. Curious! 

Could be Willow covered in Fire Nettles. :P

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

or, like with maxwell's untriumphant, it'd be the opposite. A wormwood made of flesh

ill pass, thank you very much

edit: i just realized you mean human wormwood and not plain exposed flesh

Verdant is in my top 3 favorite skin sets and ive been anxiously anticipating an encore since the first set came out. Verdant wicker and wurt :love-struck:

as a wormwood player i really hope they dont ‘untriumphant’ wormwood’s verdant skin.. his polished wood furniture skin already embodies that in my opinion which is why its the only wormwood skin set i havent bought :lol:

52 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Verdant is in my top 3 favorite skin sets and ive been anxiously anticipating an encore since the first set came out. Verdant wicker and wurt :love-struck:

as a wormwood player i really hope they dont ‘untriumphant’ wormwood’s verdant skin.. his polished wood furniture skin already embodies that in my opinion which is why its the only wormwood skin set i havent bought :lol:

Same! I like the full bloom jacket-thingy but his chair legs are... Strange.

Well, also the halloween one because the thick stem is unsettling and the body just has plain leaves.

I still hold out hope for a totally-normal Wormwood.  

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Maybe we can see a new side of her, or an un-verdant, akin to Maxwell's un-triumphant, covered in burnt plants and whatnot. Curious! 

Only you can prevent forest fires; unless you are Willow, then you cause them

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Well, also the halloween one because the thick stem is unsettling and the body just has plain leaves.

Yeah its a pity the leaves dont have the same shading/dimension as the oasisbound... i do like the pumpkin flower though and the head also gets some detail when in flower (the glow from inside). I mostly only use the pumpkin skin when its autumn :lol: and switch to the hollow for winter. I quickly get tired of that goofy jackolantern smile too lol.

what really makes the wormwood skins though imo is the ‘Wormwood flowers extender’ mod that adds matching blooming trails for every skin. I still cannot believe klei didnt think of doing this. Nothing more jarring than walking around as triumphant wormwood with a pastel pink and blue flower trail.............. 

edit: i almost forgot, i wear the pumpkin head with wigfrid’s scarecrow overalls because the pumpkin body part indeed is very meh 

2 minutes ago, Ohan said:

what really makes the wormwood skins though imo is the ‘Wormwood flowers extender’ mod that adds matching blooming trails for every skin. I still cannot believe klei didnt think of doing this. Nothing more jarring than walking around as triumphant wormwood with a pastel pink and blue flower trail.............. 

i make all my friends get that mod so they get the full wormwood buddy experience

Archived