Recommended Posts

-Variant    7843

It's not off the table! I've been aching for the rest of the cast to get theirs as well, trust me...
Really dying to see a unique twist on Willow for example. Maybe we can see a new side of her, or an un-verdant, akin to Maxwell's un-triumphant, covered in burnt plants and whatnot. Curious! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2523

more than latecomers id say it would be like a part 2, or a full bundle, but id love to see the rest of the verdants.

(extremely overgrown wormwood would be cool)

  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2523
1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

or, like with maxwell's untriumphant, it'd be the opposite. A wormwood made of flesh

ill pass, thank you very much

edit: i just realized you mean human wormwood and not plain exposed flesh

Edited by Wardin25
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaZoul    3388
2 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

edit: i just realized you mean human wormwood and not plain exposed flesh

I'd rather not. Human wormwood would actually be more terrifying

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2523
1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

I'd rather not. Human wormwood would actually be more terrifying

you got a problem with Joe Wormwood, richest farmer in the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ohan    2545

Verdant is in my top 3 favorite skin sets and ive been anxiously anticipating an encore since the first set came out. Verdant wicker and wurt :love-struck:

 

as a wormwood player i really hope they dont ‘untriumphant’ wormwood’s verdant skin.. his polished wood furniture skin already embodies that in my opinion which is why its the only wormwood skin set i havent bought :lol:

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HowlVoid    4342
52 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Verdant is in my top 3 favorite skin sets and ive been anxiously anticipating an encore since the first set came out. Verdant wicker and wurt :love-struck:

 

as a wormwood player i really hope they dont ‘untriumphant’ wormwood’s verdant skin.. his polished wood furniture skin already embodies that in my opinion which is why its the only wormwood skin set i havent bought :lol:

Same! I like the full bloom jacket-thingy but his chair legs are... Strange.

Well, also the halloween one because the thick stem is unsettling and the body just has plain leaves.

I still hold out hope for a totally-normal Wormwood.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0bit    1574

I think eventually every character will have a Verdant and Snowfallen, it'll just take a while probably

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaZoul said:

I'd rather not. Human wormwood would actually be more terrifying

question how would human wormwood bloom?

Edited by Sunset_Liddel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dextops    1712
1 minute ago, Sunset_Liddel said:

question how would human wormwood bloom?

big flesh bulb would start to pop out and then burst out like a big pimple

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuffles    4316
2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Maybe we can see a new side of her, or an un-verdant, akin to Maxwell's un-triumphant, covered in burnt plants and whatnot. Curious! 

Only you can prevent forest fires; unless you are Willow, then you cause them

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ohan    2545
2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Well, also the halloween one because the thick stem is unsettling and the body just has plain leaves.

Yeah its a pity the leaves dont have the same shading/dimension as the oasisbound... i do like the pumpkin flower though and the head also gets some detail when in flower (the glow from inside). I mostly only use the pumpkin skin when its autumn :lol: and switch to the hollow for winter. I quickly get tired of that goofy jackolantern smile too lol.

what really makes the wormwood skins though imo is the ‘Wormwood flowers extender’ mod that adds matching blooming trails for every skin. I still cannot believe klei didnt think of doing this. Nothing more jarring than walking around as triumphant wormwood with a pastel pink and blue flower trail.............. 

edit: i almost forgot, i wear the pumpkin head with wigfrid’s scarecrow overalls because the pumpkin body part indeed is very meh 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2523
2 minutes ago, Ohan said:

what really makes the wormwood skins though imo is the ‘Wormwood flowers extender’ mod that adds matching blooming trails for every skin. I still cannot believe klei didnt think of doing this. Nothing more jarring than walking around as triumphant wormwood with a pastel pink and blue flower trail.............. 

i make all my friends get that mod so they get the full wormwood buddy experience

  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HowlVoid    4342
1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

i make all my friends get that mod so they get the full wormwood buddy experience

That's nice...

2118689356_giphy(3).gif.60461a52a5e41af458982ee0b3c869df.gif

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Happy Hazard 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2966
4 hours ago, DaZoul said:

or, like with maxwell's untriumphant, it'd be the opposite. A wormwood made of flesh

Long pig Wormwood

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Variant    7843
15 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Long pig Wormwood

My list of stuff to draw keeps growing it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HowlVoid    4342
29 minutes ago, Notecja said:

How about Wormwood who would look a little bit like WX? 

So like if they had a baby together... Or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now