How many characters that have already been refreshed deserve a small QoL update or completely new rework?

How many characters that have already been refreshed deserve a small QoL update or completely new rework?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How many characters should have a QoL update?

• Less than/exactly 3
    • More than 3
  2. 2. How many characters should have a complete rework again?

• Less than/exactly 3
    • More than 3

Just wondering. Been also wondering if (in case DST will live long enough) someday there will be a second refresh wave, after this one is over. It's a concept for several years ahead still though, and I doubt it will be the case.

By "Rework" I mean a full update, like we had with Webber last month. 

By "QoL update" I mean small changes, like Wormwood's forced bloom in RWYS update.

Feel free to specify the characters and explain your reasons, don't forget to behave during the discussion.

imo warly (I considered his introduction to dst a rework lol) could use some more unique recipes and a few buffs to his existing ones, so many of them are centered around combat which is zzz and the ones that aren't are either too expensive and/or underwhelming, he does have some helpful ones which are ok I guess but he could be so much more interesting

I wouldn't mind a second willow rework that actually gives her fire related perks, or at the very least a qol update that addresses some of the bernie jank (also infinite lighter when)

I genuinely don't know what I'd want in a second winona rework, I just know I do

imo woodie could use a buff, I know people hate me for telling the truth but he's a mediocre resource gatherer, goose is extremely niche (and doesn't even explore the mainland better than a recently saddled beefalo, which is extremely helpful to tame asap either way) and moose is ok I guess since it's basically a slow abigail that can't take damage whenever that's helpful, but woodie has a surprisingly high skill ceiling without any real upsides to justify trying to master him besides simply novelty

I was honestly kind of unsatisfied with the wes rework but it's either too early or too late to be complaining about that, and he's obviously the lowest priority on this list

I can't really say anything about the wig rework that hasn't already been said before, just an overhaul of some of her songs would be welcome

In general I'm not a big fan of the way many characters nowadays just have kits centered around making your life easier instead of being designed around changing the way you approach many situations entirely like it was in DS but oh well

3 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Suggestion for OP: you could have just put the names of the already reworked characters, and we select (multiple choice) which ones requiere QOL and which one overhaul.

I can't muster up enough strength to do that. Forgive me for my laziness, but I just can't. Maybe next time. 

Y'all know what I'm going to say- Wormwood.

I know, I know his blooming perk is strong and all but hear me out.

What exactly is Wormwoods Purpose?

In Hamlet there is a reason why Wornwood doesn't heal from food, well 2 but one isn't as important.

1. Wormwood doesn't take damage from hay fever.

2. Wormwood can relate to plants which offered him a small circumstantial defense to certain flora.

Both of these immunities to the character are completely gone in DST but his Dynamic downside persists. Despite what some may believe Wormwood is not a challenge character and his immunity to hay fever was balanced out by his lack of healing. 

By no means am I trying to say the character is weak but I do believe he is due for a change in purpose.  He feels like a Wilson with a speed boost at his best and a support character who's main perks are meant to benefit everyone but himself at his worst. 

Here is my main complaint:

After playing for hundreds of hours with the character I can safely say his green thumb tab is very lack luster. They offer very little support to himself and they are supposed to be his main kit! 

Bramble Husk- Easily the worst mob clearing item on the game. The user has to take damage in order to kill a small group of mobs (splumonkeys can kill him btw). Never have I used this item as Wormwood in any of my solo playthroughs for this purpose it just has terrible synergy. Early game health is precious and late game better alternatives exist. Oh and harvesting cacti? You can just do it of a beefalo and it will take the damage for you. Also terrible durability and protection.

Bramble trap- Basically an upgrade to the tooth trap. Very niche as far as niche items go. That isn't the real problem though, the issue is that it requires Wormwoods time and health when there are better alternatives. Hounds are easily kited and killed in the first few waves, terrible investment for food gains when Wormwood has green thumb, irrelevant late game due to better methods.

It sucks when one of your main perks are (for the most part) irrelevant to yourself throughout a whole playthrough or are beneficial by a very small margin. 

Well he can make darkswords, some say. Well you can take a day gathering darkswords for a boss or you can use the hambat to take an extra day in killing said boss. Not to mention it is more beneficial for Wormwood to use an ornery beef in the long run which he can easily heal with blue mushrooms.

I'm not going to mention any specific suggestions but I know the character can be more than he is. More than just a Wilson with a speed boost. Once Wx-78 gets his rework and he gets the combat advantage everyone else seems to get and a more manageable 50% speed boost, Where will that leave Wormwood? I think the character should have a more impactful relationship with the constant's nature/environment that felt as meaningful as it did in hamlet.

At the very least make his green thumb crafts more relevant to his kit. The main items he benefits from are only loosely related to the character (ex: darkswords, mushroom planters etc)

Retrospectively, I enjoyed every single rework. They made their target characters a lot more interesting. I don't think any reworked character needs something as drastic as a "second rework" when 5 other survivors are waiting for their own reworks. But I'm in the belief that all characters can always use touch ups and improvements in any given content update or QoL because as the game evolves, the survivors should evolve with it too, character improvements shouldn't be limited to singular big events of new tools and mechanisms. To quote my QoL suggestion thread and add into it, here's some ideas of mine for improving each reworked character:

> Winona tweaks:

I hate it when my poor hardworking main gets treated like dirt on the ground of "everyone using her as a pick and swap" character, a blatant lie statistically. And I don't view having 'pick and swap' abilities as a bad thing either. If the pick and swap culture must be addressed, it should be addressed through the character swapping mechanics like adding a 20 day counter to stay the character you swap to, not aggressively limiting the benefits of Winona. Sure characters can and should have more unique actions only they can perform but Winona's not in a terrible position either- as a Winona player you can always expand and maintain your structures, the fast crafting is a nice convenience early on and a god-given perk in the late game for base builders and her free hit from Charlie can be abused to dance with the darkness. She is also pretty handy in the moonstorm event. I absolutely oppose suggestions like making her be only character able to use her generators- that is absolutely against what everything Winona stands for. As for improving her, she can use some tweaks here and there like the ones I suggest below and should be given new machines, potentially seafaring and farming related, but I don't have any pitches in that department.

-Trusty tape repairing burnt structures. Makes Winona even more desirable to have around to fix things while adding a counter to wildfires and sneaky griefers. Only Winona would be able to fix objects with her tape.

1301218512_winonagenerator.thumb.png.e188a1d424c85153fe5b20ca2087a609.png-Giant crop generator. "Winona's Plantarator" From the concept art for nitre generators, she can get a new generator that harvests the energy from a single socketed giant plant until it spoils. Can only power one machine. Socketed crop would spoil faster when powering a machine. We don't have a sufficiently long lasting generator and this is very hurtful on spotlights. Would add another use to giant plants and make spotlights much more useful.

-Spotlights turning on and off depending on time of day. They are very weak right now and consume a considerable amount of power even from 3 gem socketed GEMerators. It wouldn't be unbalanced at all since there already so many more convenient sources of light. Especially nitre generators already consume a good amount of energy even when not powering anything.

> Willow Tweaks

-Enlightened Bernie: Make Bernie transform when Willow is highly enlightened. It can be the good old BERNIE transformation or a different special transformation. Lunar energy causes all sorts of transformations already, no need to cut Willow's Bernie perk completely useless in lunar areas or during moonstorm nights while other characters with companions are completely unaffected. Could even serve as a neat little buff, attracting the gestalts.

> Warly Tweaks

-Warly is largely in a fine state and despite his restrictions making him a very unpopular pick for inexperienced players, I believe that to be one of the charms of his character. The weakest tool in his arsenal is his Salt Spice, which isn't the most obsolete thing ever but is very weak compared to his three other, very powerful spice. A good place to start tweaking him would be to play with the values of Salt spice, perhaps making it affect all values of foods or even give a limited time hunger slow down effect, something noticeable like the hunger belt. He can also be given more spices, there's a lot of new creative potential in the Seasonings Tab.

-And his Chef's Pouch, while a bit underwhelming, isn't necessarily in a bad position. But as others pointed out in the specific thread on the Chef Pouch, it is unnecessarily too weak compared to the Insulated Pack it is mimicking. Either it's capacity or it's spoilage rate can be raised up to Insulated Pack's level. Since some character specific items like Battle helm and battle spear are direct upgrades from their regular counterparts, I don't see the harm in giving Chef's Pouch two more inventory slots to essentially make it an upgrade to the backpack. I think this compromise wouldn't be too harmful to Backpack's position or to Insulated Pack's value.

> Woodie Tweaks

- I think Woodie is in a nice spot, I don't have any pitches to alter his character besides purely aesthetic ones like giving Lucy more dialogue, some skins perhaps and making her less noisy. He initially comes off as a character without any downsides but I like that in the late game upon the formation of the lunar altar, he's becomes perhaps the most disadvantaged character. I see people suggesting new ways of evading transformations every night such as a "human totem" or making mush cake prevent transformations and while other ways of circumventing the transformation exist, it's not a bad idea to thinker in that line as in the late game the existence of Woodie players tend to be the only incentive not to turn on moonstorms and you shouldn't be forced to feel bad for putting all Woodie players in a very tight position.

> Wendy Tweaks

-I won't strictly disagree with the "Wendy OP" crowd as despite the supposed very high skill ceiling, she arguably has a very low skill floor. Game balance isn't necessarily crucial as long as each character brings something unique to the table but I really wouldn't mind a little balancing done in Wendy's case. Abigail's HP based damage when her rework initially came was an interesting approach in my opinion while we shouldn't fully go back to it, I think a mixture between that and the classic 'time of the day' based power would be a better 2023560128_AbigailChart.png.f981cfbcfb19dcfca955335c84c9d81a.pngsystem. Wendy's HP can be grouped into three levels of 33% to form a nice matrix of damage. She can already set Abigail to her max damage with Nightshade Nostrum so I don't see the harm her require a bit more effort to be more effective.

-Also, I think Abigail should be given a unique skin for each collection of Wendy. Wilson and Webber got beard variations for all their skins in previous QoL updates. Abigail currently has 5 variations for Wendy's 11 skins. Why not complete the set of the most popular DST character with more Abby skins. She lacks ones for Snowfallen, Costume, Gladiator, Victorian, Hollowed Nights and Magmatic. This would also fix her need to rely on Clean Sweeper to swap 1426663028_OtherAbigails.png.50012bc630bd49f93e5b2268dc1a20b6.pngAbigail's flower as she would start with the Abigail's flower corresponding to her head skin. 

> Wigfrid Tweaks

-Worst item in Wigfrid's kit is almost universally agreed to be the Fireproof Falsetto. This song should be tweaked to match other songs. There are a few directions to approach this task.

1-Fire damage resistance can be increased, or even provide fire immunity. Wouldn't fi the underwhelming nature of the book but would at least improve on what it does, I don't think immunity is needed and I think Klei wouldn't be willing to share a character specific trait to all characters.

2-Heat altering affect. It could be made into a pretty interesting utility book if given heat mitigating properties all across the table such as providing resistance to overheating and freezing effects, as well as faster thawing and extinguishing. Not sure how making it a weather song would go with Spitterfish' theme though. [A youtube comment I just read makes me want to split all fire and weather effects suggested for this song to be moved to a new song Insulating Intrada and rework Fireproof Falsetto into the third suggestion]

3-Might be a little too powerful but I think the best tweak they can give to this song would be to make all hits induce points of wetness to enemies under the effects of this song- which would go well with spitterfish's soaking theme. As such, the song would make electric weapons like Morning star reliable on Wigfrid and her allies for every season and if combined with Warly's Volt Goat Jelly, could provide devastating results on every weapon. I wouldn't be against such a strong and unique teamwork related perk.

Resplendent_Nox_Helm.png.071b3250c6afa1ea07e173db682c98f1.png-Lastly, she could be given new Battle helm and Battle spear skins. Ideally, she'd have one for each of her collections, not just Winged Victory and Contender, resulting in her starting with the battle gear corresponding to her head skin. She's way behind Abigail or Walter for such a grand undertaking but everyone would appreciate more battle skins. To give an example, the Resplendent Nox Helm would be a great Gladiator collection battle helmet skin.

> Wes Tweaks

His rework makes him much more unique and enjoyable. The biggest weakness of the rework might be the lack of content in the baloonomacy tab. Speed Balloon, Party Balloon and Life Vest are all helpful tools but there's a lot more room for expansion. To give one example:

Balloon Saddle. It'd be a fun addition to give him a balloon saddle to ride a beefalo anytime anywhere that pops upon the first shakeoff. This saddle would provide no speed boost, making the other saddles still superior. We haven't had a new saddle for ages and would give Wes a nice edge in things he can do cheaply with balloons.

Also, his better durability for tools can apply to more tools. It makes a huge difference in tools like Ice staves, boomerangs, hammers, axes etc. As his only inherent perk besides balloonomacy, I don't see why it can't apply to shovelling, tilling and rowing.

> Webber Tweaks

The latest patch improved his standing greatly, I think Webber is in a quite strong and good position. I'd have to play with him more to come up with more pitches but one tweak that'd "complete him" would be to make his spiders follow him between the caves and the surface. His switcherdoodle prices for some crafts like Warrior, Spitter and Dangling still feel a bit stiff and inconsistent so I wouldn't mind one craft giving two switcherdoodles. Prices for the cheap priced ones like Nurse and shttered spiders could be adjusted to follow suit.

2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

His rework makes him much more unique and enjoyable. The biggest weakness of the rework might be the lack of content in the baloonomacy tab. Speed Balloon, Party Balloon and Life Vest are all helpful tools but there's a lot more room for expansion. To give one example:

Balloon Saddle. It'd be a fun addition to give him a balloon saddle to ride a beefalo anytime anywhere that pops upon the first shakeoff. This saddle would provide no speed boost, making the other saddles still superior. We haven't had a new saddle for ages and would give Wes a nice edge in things he can do cheaply with balloons.

Balloon saddle is a cool idea, I'd even use those when I could get better ones just because I imagine they'd look really silly. If Wes gets more balloonomancies I think a balloon oar to go with his balloon vest would also be pretty funny. Maybe even a balloon cutlass that does like 10 damage.

5 hours ago, Guille6785 said:

imo woodie could use a buff, I know people hate me for telling the truth but he's a mediocre resource gatherer, goose is extremely niche (and doesn't even explore the mainland better than a recently saddled beefalo, which is extremely helpful to tame asap either way) and moose is ok I guess since it's basically a slow abigail that can't take damage whenever that's helpful, but woodie has a surprisingly high skill ceiling without any real upsides to justify trying to master him besides simply novelty

You're right about resource gathering, I can only be mad that it is the truth. I don't use Beaver outside of perhaps the ruins, otherwise it feels like a waste of time. The moose, while it is usually a discount Abigail with more risk, is really good for Klaus and large mobs like treeguards and spider queens (and other mobs that don't block the charge). I've fought huge amounts of them simultaneously more often than you'd think.

I think the main issue in this specific case is that each form is exactly as powerful day 1 as day 1,000, which makes it difficult to balance for both. I don't know how exactly to balance this without adding some gimmicky upgrade system, so the only suggestions I have for now is to allow magiluminecence to be worn whilst transformed, make Lucy have some sort of transformation related utility, and invincibility frames while transforming.

I really respect Klei's changes to Woodie for having such broad abilities and for being so damn fun. I do hope future character reworks focus on multiple aspects of the game, and almost exclusively combat. 

Warly and Winona could both benefit from a strong perk that's inherent to their person, instead of 95% of their perks being invested in stuff they craft that any character can use afterwards. Especially since Warly has a harsh downside that provides further motivation for players to switch off him when they're done making fancy food. I don't think Warly's food or Winona's machines should be nerfed for the sake of more character perks, by the way; even if you don't consider Warly and Winona to be underpowered in their current state, they have room for more strengths without becoming overpowered, much like Wigfrid and Webber did before their reworks.

I don't know if Maxwell counts as already reworked in the eyes of the devs or not; he hasn't been changed since he was first added to DST, but his mechanics are a major change from singleplayer and he has a complete Compendium profile with a cinematic and everything. If he does, he's my third pick, because the Shadow Duellist basically just fights like a slightly speedier pigman with around a quarter of the health and he's not exactly the only game in town for resource gathering with his other shadows.

I realy think Wigfrid's permanent combat bonus should be merged with the Battlesong system, and then the barriers to use Battlesong should be lowered. It is confusing that she now has two combat privileges that have highly similar effects :(

I just want my Wicker refresh, and since we likely wont see it until 2022, with the full cast not being completed until 2023 (a full 5 years since refreshes were announced ), i cant really say Klei should be double dipping on already refreshed characters considering how painfully slow they are.

I'm against double refreshes because... I just want to see the FIRST refreshes come out, those take a really long time and doing more seems unnecessary
I do think some of the first characters to get refreshed (Winona, Willow) could have some touchups (especially Winona) since Winona does feel a little bit lacking in comparison to others (tape not that good, only 2 machines and 1 isn't very useful, very little incentive to actually BE her)
Right now though, all I want to see are some of the rougher characters get refreshed (WX WX WX WX WX WX WX WX) because currently all of the refreshed characters are just fine.

I think most of the Characters are fine tbh, Winona Needs changes but the rest just need some simple changes and I think they'd be much better

WINONA

Never been a fan of her, Her perk should really just be permanent, having faster crafts is really all she has, and the 2 structures she has that do things could use another addition, A building to help with Farming would be a lot of fun, and her Duct tape should be able to repair just about anything (Except Magic crafts)

WARLY

Not much to add here, just a little boost for the hunger he gets from each dish, this would make him way more enjoyable and fun for Newer players trying to learn cooking.

WES

I think Wes should have his stats be brought up again, 113 was an Iconic Number to me, and having a total of 75 for each is more annoying than his faster hunger drain (Plus Maxwell imo should be the only one as 75 HP)

I've said most already, but here we go again:

Winona:

Spoiler
  • Let her turn her buildings into a portable state (like Warly's crock pot). Winona only perk, for everyone else they are either immobile, or packed, but any other player can't switch states of them.
  • Allow her to fix any tool or armor by 50% durability with one tape. The new item will have "taped" prefix and can't be repaired again. Winona only perk.
  • Her machines have a better energy efficiency when a Winona exists on the same shard (same efficiency as it is now) When no Winona is present her machines drain 25% faster.
  • Give her a new machine, utility related: EG a tiny clockwork that picks up items off the ground and runs on fuel, or something like that (like a Roomba that moves within a certain range of the power source.)

Warly:

Spoiler

Time based food effects last 50% more for him.

Woodie:

Spoiler

Give the Weregoose more speed. Give the Werebeaver wetness immunity.
I think the rest is fine, he's meant to be a "somewhat better but overall mediocre" jack of all trades and he does that well (and I've mained Woodie for 1500 hours). He does cheaply a lot of things, somewhat better than average.
The Weregoose has lost much utility since beefalos were fixed though.

Willow:

Spoiler

Make enlightened Bernie a thing. Allow Willow to pat BERNIE! into pocket sized again, even if she's insane (to travel through wormholes or in-out of caves).
Make her lighter refuellable.

Wes:

Spoiler

I think he's fine, if you are a masochist.
That said, maybe the speedy balloon could last a tad bit longer though.

Webber:

Spoiler

Eh... its a Work in progress yet, we'll see how he ends up. I don't like his current state up the point of writing this, though.

Wurt:

Spoiler

She has many bugs and room for improvement, but at very least it would be a great deal if the Merms had names, showed when hungry, and teleported back to their house if they have been lost and not friends with anyone for a day.

Walter:

Spoiler

Give his magic pellets (slow, freezing) a small AOE.
Make his slingshot fire a bit faster.

Wormwood:

Spoiler
  • Make his bramble husk have wood armor durability
  • Make bramble trap have twice as many uses

Wortox:

Spoiler
  • Allow him to see who needs healing
  • Allow him to heal ridden beefalos or befriended followers

Wigfrid:

Spoiler

I agree on posts above, fireproof falsetto has no use or incentive to be made. Give it at least one use (fire immunity or putting out fires or something).
Lower the inspiration requirement to activate the songs.

13 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Wortox:

Hide contents
  • Allow him to see who needs healing
  • Allow him to heal ridden beefalos or befriended followers

soul hop on beefalo would be nice too because currently he loses all of his upsides when riding

Wurt: She should be able to either trade with the Pig King or get gold from the Merm King. It's kind of annoying to have to either change characters to get gold or have a friend do it for you all the time.
Merm King should also have either a bigger belly, 'cause micromanaging him is just a pain in the ass and not fun, or lose hunger at a slower rate.
A general update to followers would be nice too, but that would apply to also the pigs/bunnies/stone lobsters. A way to track how many you have befriended, how long until the loyalty ends, etc. Followers really need some kind of QoL to make them better, hope the next QoL update do something about it.

12 minutes ago, AmigoInsonia said:

Wurt: She should be able to either trade with the Pig King or get gold from the Merm King. It's kind of annoying to have to either change characters to get gold or have a friend do it for you all the time.
Merm King should also have either a bigger belly, 'cause micromanaging him is just a pain in the ass and not fun, or lose hunger at a slower rate.
A general update to followers would be nice too, but that would apply to also the pigs/bunnies/stone lobsters. A way to track how many you have befriended, how long until the loyalty ends, etc. Followers really need some kind of QoL to make them better, hope the next QoL update do something about it.

O agree on these points except the gold from PK or merm king. It’s her main con in the late game (which is non existent if you play with others).

Merm king could however give better loot for heavy ocean fishes though.

5 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

O agree on these points except the gold from PK or merm king. It’s her main con in the late game (which is non existent if you play with others).

But is such a weird con tbh. All it does is make all the wires and toys you get on the ruins completely useless, unless you either change characters, which isn't that expensive just bothersome, or ask a friend to trade for you. If you are playing solo, it just means you are gonna have to change character/trade/change character again. Kinda pointless imo. But yeah, if the Merm King gave better loot for the heavy ocean fish(and including gold), at least there would be a reason to fish in the ocean and the pig king not trading with Wurt wouldn't be an issue, so I would be happy with that.

7 minutes ago, AmigoInsonia said:

But is such a weird con tbh. All it does is make all the wires and toys you get on the ruins completely useless, unless you either change characters, which isn't that expensive just bothersome, or ask a friend to trade for you. If you are playing solo, it just means you are gonna have to change character/trade/change character again. Kinda pointless imo. But yeah, if the Merm King gave better loot for the heavy ocean fish(and including gold), at least there would be a reason to fish in the ocean and the pig king not trading with Wurt wouldn't be an issue, so I would be happy with that.

It’s true that it’s a pretty weird con.

When playing alone the only option left with the wires and trinkets is to trade them with the antlion, and she gives the desert stones in exchange, which are also kinda useless if you play alone.

So you will most likely either fast switch characters, or if you are meant to have a just Wurt gameplay experience, you have to feed all trinkets to some lureplant.

From a design perspective it would still be wonky if the merm king gave gold from heavy ocean fishes, since catching them is RNG related and takes a lot of time, and if you only meant to get gold, you’d do better to just quick switch to any other character, trade all your ruins and merm king trinkets with PK and be done with the lack of gold for a couple of years. I think he could give rare gems or thulecite in exchange for the heavier fishes, instead of gold.

Maybe (just for Wurt) Pearl will give her bundles of gold, in exchange of trinkets? Would that make any sense? Like in respect of the merm king or something. 

43 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

think Wurt can trade the belt with pig King for gold. Which still doesn't solve overabundance of trash from ruins, but at least is some way of getting gold.

3 minutes ago, BezKa said:

think Wurt can trade the belt with pig King for gold. Which still doesn't solve overabundance of trash from ruins, but at least is some way of getting gold.

Yeah she can do the pig event, she can get gold from earthquakes if she lives at least summers in the caves, and gold from killing  dragonfly (which with a merm army is like a walk in the park every 20 days) It’s not like she is 100% gold starved, but still the amounts you get that way, unless you live all the time in the caves, is rather limited.

19 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

> Wendy Tweaks

-I won't strictly disagree with the "Wendy OP" crowd as despite the supposed very high skill ceiling, she arguably has a very low skill floor. Game balance isn't necessarily crucial as long as each character brings something unique to the table but I really wouldn't mind a little balancing done in Wendy's case. Abigail's HP based damage when her rework initially came was an interesting approach in my opinion while we shouldn't fully go back to it, I think a mixture between that and the classic 'time of the day' based power would be a better system. Wendy's HP can be grouped into three levels of 33% to form a nice matrix of damage. She can already set Abigail to her max damage with Nightshade Nostrum so I don't see the harm her require a bit more effort to be more effective.

this honestly wouldn't improve wendy's gameplay at all to me, abi's own dps is the least significant portion of wendy's dps anyway + it would end up creating the awkward situation where you're sorta supposed to get hit deliberately because you get rewarded for it for some reason

Archived