the hats tier list

17 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Beekeeper hat is way too low...

Garland is way too high... 

I think beequeen hat and bone helmet is S (maybe cuz im Wormwood) 

the reasons of why beekeeper hat is low is because you only realy use it for beequeen usualy

garland is c because its more of a small default hat in a way

i mean beequeen and bone hat is more like there good hats but you would normaly not use them every time

6 minutes ago, Tuesday Pidgeon said:

Slurper deserves S tier smh

slurper is the lowest because he active trys to hurt you

20 minutes ago, rainman895 said:

Fashion Melon is better than an Ice Cube in terms of usefullness: it doesn't slow you down, it makes you wet only by 33% (which is not enough to make you lose sanity) and it's super cheap!! 

the reasons why ice cube is better is because it realy makes you colder then the watermelon and ice realy is not a thing you have to worry about alsol it "repaers" itself inside an icebox

34 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

the reasons why ice cube is better is because it realy makes you colder then the watermelon and ice realy is not a thing you have to worry about alsol it "repaers" itself inside an icebox

You need to repair it yourself with chunks of ice which i would rather use for something else, the recipe for ice cube is quite expensive, so Fashion Melon wins :wilsoalmostangelic:

I think Seawreath should be very bottom.

It's main purpose is to lose sanity(so you don't become enlightened when on the lunar islands/grotto) but it's literally  better to eat the 12 kelp needed to craft it raw to lose sanity(120 sanity lost) while the Seawreath will only make you lose an extra 60-ish or so sanity when worn for it's entire lifespan.

What's useful about balloon hat? Only thing I can think of is how it protects you from charged lightning goats(and other electric attacks) but eh, I wouldn't put it above the gardener hats and cookie cutter cap.

Just now, Hornete said:

I think Seawreath should be very bottom.

It's main purpose is to lose sanity(so you don't become enlightened when on the lunar islands/grotto) but it's literally  better to eat the 12 kelp needed to craft it raw to lose sanity(120 sanity lost) while the Seawreath will only make you lose an extra 60-ish or so sanity when worn for it's entire lifespan.

well the thing about that is if you eat it you will lose all the sanity at once but whit the hat you can remove it if you dont need it anymore meaning you can end up whit just the right amount of sanity alsol wurt dont even lose sanity if she eats kelp

3 minutes ago, BoySyrup said:

Ok, as a Wigfrid enthusiast I can say the Battle Helmet is absolutely not better then the Thulecite Crown. It may be cheaper, but all of its other stats are worse, sadly.

well the reasons for that is because battle helms are very easy to get there are cheap and effective while crowns sure are stronger it is the numbers wich outplay the crown in my opinion

45 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

well the thing about that is if you eat it you will lose all the sanity at once but whit the hat you can remove it if you dont need it anymore meaning you can end up whit just the right amount of sanity alsol wurt dont even lose sanity if she eats kelp

I mean, you can do the same for eating kelp, just eat the kelp til you get the amount of sanity you want and then stop. For Wurt fair enough, but it being somewhat-ish useful for one character doesn't constitue it above the items in E and F tier, though that's just my opinion.

Beefalo hat is top tier for me. I noticed not many people bother to use it, and I have no idea why. It's super warm and u can have your backpack. It also really helps when Beefalo go into heat, so if you're trying to tame one along with building base etc and it drags till spring you'll be safe. 

Before someone tells me about thermal stones, yes I know and I find them unbearable to deal with. Beefalo hat for the win

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

To be fair it's never worth it for wurt since it's more efficient just to carry a dead fish also I'm confused why Walter's hat is ranked higher than the clever disguise not only does it give everyone access to merms it also enables wortox and webber to use bunnymen.

23 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Beefalo hat is top tier for me. I noticed not many people bother to use it, and I have no idea why. It's super warm and u can have your backpack. It also really helps when Beefalo go into heat, so if you're trying to tame one along with building base etc and it drags till spring you'll be safe. 

Before someone tells me about thermal stones, yes I know and I find them unbearable to deal with. Beefalo hat for the win

beefalo hat bad because you have to wear a football helm at all times in case you get sneak attacked

1 minute ago, Mysterious box said:

To be fair it's never worth it for wurt since it's more efficient just to carry a dead fish also I'm confused why Walter's hat is ranked higher than the clever disguise not only does it give everyone access to merms it also enables wortox and webber to use bunnymen.

walters hat is more up there because that hat is a cheaper tophat wich alsol protects more against the elements and if you need wurts disguise for bunnys then why not let wurt do it since the only way to get that is whit wurt and so she will propably doin stuff like that

3 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

beefalo hat bad because you have to wear a football helm at all times in case you get sneak attacked

If you're bad at managing your health and fighting, sure :)

(I'm just joking don't kill me)

Archived