Brain Storming about glass

I have already seen people talking about what to do with all that glass. Do you guys have any idea to make glass and the celestial tab more useful?

Share your ideas and opinions here.

I'm going to start with: Binoculars!!

You have to hold it in your hand, and you will see much further.

4glassssssssss.JPG.491f81d2d399fd6367c406fe9443804c.JPG+2gold.JPG.473296972a5b5370e8f2d46230c0c379.JPG +2palo.JPG.82f3af11d18a8cb6f6c6dd7cf78325d1.JPG = s-l300.jpg.9c86bc02ec9677dc3c99a54889fc468d.jpg

glass armor has high damage resistance but it breaks very easily i'd say six moonglass for one glass head piece and something else i don't really know it should also raise sanity/enlightenment has higher damage resistance against nightmares

Glassy turf :0

Glass lantern fueled with NF that rises sanity and lowers enlightenment (not by much, but is multi purpose)

Glass walls, for aesthetic 

A bigger tank, to keep fish for decor

14 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

a glass kiln that can cook stuff faster (even faster for willow warly and walter) or maybe has new crafts?

hmm cool idea maybe it could smelt things to upgrade glass crafts or make even better ones

2 hours ago, Dextops said:

glass armor has high damage resistance but it breaks very easily i'd say six moonglass for one glass head piece and something else i don't really know it should also raise sanity/enlightenment has higher damage resistance against nightmares

Give it the same damage resistance against nightmares, but make it have higher durability against them.

I don’t have this problem with Moon Glass being very limited in uses as I use that mod I've made to add more tools to it : just a shovel, oick/hammer and a pitchfork being all just stronger but fragile, like, logic amelioration for faster gameplay. With only that, I changed all of my inv tools to Moon Glass near permanently and just walk around with the orb in Chester and a stack of Moon Glass on myself, think I did the Celestial Champion like 6 times on the world I play on and so far I still need to get more moonglass to get enough to compense tool's cost :???: so, that’s really just that... if there was normal items that we commonly craft to get a straight up upgrade, it would solve the hole problem to it. Tools are one of the way to go for, but there could be more.

Spoiler

Archived