Am I the only one who has only just now done this?

Yes, they work, although the quality of the skin will be different. Those who solve the puzzle in time get a "timeless" skin, while all the others get "loyal". Although they are visually identical, it's just about signature in Steam. By the way, do you know where I can ask for help with Metheus puzzle? It takes two people to do it, but I don't have any friends with the game that I can ask for it.

31 minutes ago, Lokena said:

Yes, they work, although the quality of the skin will be different. Those who solve the puzzle in time get a "timeless" skin, while all the others get "loyal". Although they are visually identical, it's just about signature in Steam. By the way, do you know where I can ask for help with Metheus puzzle? It takes two people to do it, but I don't have any friends with the game that I can ask for it.

Not sure if I have time to do it soon. But some might appreciate a thread to find ppl for it. Also I assume there are at least a couple of active discord channels, think streamers and other dst groups. You might wanna ask around there!

I recently did it about two weeks ago on ps4. Its harder due to the lack of god mode and such, but luckily I had an over 1000 day world.

My World also only had juicy berries so I had to farm regular berries via tumbleweeds. Took me 20 days... Haha...

13 minutes ago, fierysage1 said:

I still have friends who refuse to do it because they have "better things to do" :wilson_resigned:

May I ask if you completed that paired quest then? And if not, could we help each other? I'm looking for someone who would agree to do this with me, since I don't have any friends for this.

3 hours ago, Lokena said:

May I ask if you completed that paired quest then? And if not, could we help each other? I'm looking for someone who would agree to do this with me, since I don't have any friends for this.

I actually have completed the Metheus puzzle with one of my friends already back before summer vacation started, it's just the rest of my friends who play are too lazy to do it. But I don't really think it'd be a good idea to try it out with me, specifically because it's really difficult for me to catch a time when I can get on a call and coordinate with someone in solving the puzzle.

53 minutes ago, fierysage1 said:

I actually have completed the Metheus puzzle with one of my friends already back before summer vacation started

Oh, okay! I just don't know who and where to ask, so this topic seems to be the closest where people who are interested in this can be.

5 hours ago, Lokena said:

Oh, okay! I just don't know who and where to ask, so this topic seems to be the closest where people who are interested in this can be.

I'm pretty sure you could find people in the Klei Discord server, using the "looking to play" feature. 

18 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

No. The setpiece is impossible to find on console. I've never found it.

The Setpiece is needed for the cane and chest, not torch, you get it immediately for completing Cyclum. 

But that's weird to me, I thought the game was supposed to generate one unbroken Pseudoscience station with the chest at all world generation instances, not having one is as unusual as not having the pig king. It'd mean you can never get the replica relics on console either. 

Archived