Toughts on this tier list ?

wurts way too low same could go with walter. wortox and wx should be higher warly and webber should also be higher and wes must have his own tier. other than that it seems ok.

Just now, HellHeater said:

Wilson is supposed to be c 

nah wilson seems to be in his right tier at least for me

7 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i think you have done a MAJOR mistake today and clearly made some enemys too

well can't judge him too hard he seems to be new to the forums or new to the game or if neither of this its still just his opinion and he has the balls to share it

42 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Wurt (i think) is e tier

not at all

tiers change depending if is for solo or for multiplayer and how much players are playing because wolfgang with 1 or 2 players could be S tier but with more is just too much damage to be important at all

4 minutes ago, Dextops said:

i disagree maybe same tier but i do not think webber is above wurt since all hes really got for him are spider civil wars

fair nuff, different strokes for different folks. but more importantly how is warly so low like damn

Just now, FeagleSnorf said:

fair nuff, different strokes for different folks. but more importantly how is warly so low like damn

i dont really know if he is basing this on solo or team play but either way he should be higher

Just now, FeagleSnorf said:

warly isnt the only problem of that tier xD

wormwood so low, wx over wurt and weeber and at the same tier than maxwell and woodie, wolfgang over everyone...

Not gonna go character by character of what all is wrong with this list but i must ask why particularly would wurt be rated so low at bare min she's b tier considering the moment she locates the swamp she's a better harvester than maxwell and considering her followers can stay with her as long as she can pay them she's also a better fighter than most the cast. She also has a higher belly and easier sanity management in both lower and raising it than most this is all without considering her crafts.

Archived