Your DST superpower

20 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

The Arachnid Ruins Hoarder, master of clearing the ruins while keeping the key items from the ruins, and hardly using any of the items from said clears! Also Webber, because why not?

No seriously please help I have almost 4 chests of green gems and it’s only getting worse

Don't need your green gems? GIVE THEM TO ME, I CRAVE GREEN GEMS!!

3 hours ago, Dextops said:

awkward man. too socially inept to talk in public servers in fear of saying something wrong in dst chat or make someone mad 

I doubt you would ever make somebody mad without meaning to! Most pub players are very chill and co-operative. If you end up in a situation where somebody dislikes you for no apparent reason, it's almost certainly that person's fault.

• The Fervid Farmer
    • will dedicate an entire plot to forget-me-lots & a separate one far away for non-weeds
    • whenever she leaves the farm and returns, SOMETHING has happened and ruined the plot (weeds, someone harvested stuff before I could research it, etc)
  • The Catapult Caretaker
    • whenever hound waves come, will go to catapults and immediately regret it afterwards, for the hounds will absolutely destroy all her hard work (I haven't ever gotten to the point where I had enough marble to build a full circle of statues around my catapults in any of my worlds)
  • The Intractably Insane
    • cannot and will not get through Spring without dying at least 8+ times to shadow creatures

Archived