Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2021

Okay so there were Two water themed updates planned right? This current beta would be the first of them?? Which means: there’s another Water Themed update coming before we get into the next “story Arch” for the game Right???

Quick Recap of what have so far this year-

Beefalo Event, QoL update, Wes Rework, Eye of The Storm Update, Summer Cawnival Event, Webber Update, Sea-Forest Biome update.

So expect 1 more game content update, 1 QoL update, 1 Mystery Rework, & 1 Brand New Character before the end of this year.

All in All: Exciting stuff! :wilson_love:

48 minutes ago, LdFilip said:

One character refresh to go, any ideas who might that be? :) (I hope for Maxwell)

On 9/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, ScottHansen said:

Coming up next!

Ok - I can't say a lot about what's coming up next. We have some pretty significant QOL stuff coming. We also have our regular Hallowed Nights event and we'll be doing another costume submission event as well.

Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there's that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It's probably barely worth mentioning.

I don't have a teaser image today, because of reasons I can't say right now. But we're neck-deep in work to prepare for our busiest time of the year, so we've got a lot coming up for you over the next couple of months.

It makes me sad to know that this Roadmap has almost been completed.. Klei has fulfilled the Entire Roadmap and we have yet another year of Dont Starve Together come to its closure.

This is always a sad time.. But we still have a few things to look forward to-

A Terraria Cross-Over thing in November, Wolfgangs Rework and WintersFeast in December.

Then kicking off 2022 Year of the Tiger as the first thing to kick off the new year & the upcoming 2022 Roadmap.

On 10/25/2021 at 12:59 AM, Mike23Ua said:

It makes me sad to know that this Roadmap has almost been completed.. Klei has fulfilled the Entire Roadmap and we have yet another year of Dont Starve Together come to its closure.

This is always a sad time.. But we still have a few things to look forward to-

A Terraria Cross-Over thing in November, Wolfgangs Rework and WintersFeast in December.

Then kicking off 2022 Year of the Tiger as the first thing to kick off the new year & the upcoming 2022 Roadmap.

Yeah, cant wait for 2022 Roadmap!!!

1 hour ago, Capybara007 said:

Goodbye 2021 roadmap!!!!!!

Rest In Peace 2021 Roadmap we knew ye well..

And now with the 2022 Roadmap I will list the things i would like to hear:

Confirmation or Complete Refusal of rather or not the remaining single player characters will ever be playable.. They could say something like: Yes they will eventually be added as playable but maybe not this year or no & we don’t ever plan to make them playable at all.

Simple straight forward answer, because just sitting around hoping your favorite single player character becomes playable someday sucks.. don’t give us false hopes Klei!

Another thing I’d like to know is if they plan to support Next Gen Consoles with an enhanced version of the game or something to that effect.

(JoeW even said the PS5 is capable of all the features PC has but because of rules unforced by Sony they can’t add anything to the PS5 Version that wouldn’t be available on PS4 unless they released another game or something)

So more details on that front would be nice..

Archived