Roadmap 2021. when?

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

There will be a roadmap. And it will be soon. I would have done it last week but, I didn't think that was good timing. 

There are a couple points I want to sort out and then we'll post. I am hoping this week. 

thank you for your response, this is what i wanted to hear, thanks again, have a great day

6 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Just following up on this. 

Still working out some details, so we're going to have it next week. I jumped the gun on that a bit. Sorry. 

how i said in another thread, i can wait as long as it needs to be, so don't worry!

1 hour ago, wons said:

how i said in another thread, i can wait as long as it needs to be, so don't worry!

I can only wait until the last day of 2021 for the 2021 Roadmap but I get what your saying.

These forums need more HA HA and I’m gonna put it there Pal.. *holds out hand with Joker Buzzer*

Ahem anyway I am still eagerly anticipating the Roadmap: I am hoping it restores a lot of people’s misplaced feelings for Klei they may have at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can only wait until the last day of 2021 for the 2021 Roadmap but I get what your saying.

These forums need more HA HA and I’m gonna put it there Pal.. *holds out hand with Joker Buzzer*

Ahem anyway I am still eagerly anticipating the Roadmap: I am hoping it restores a lot of people’s misplaced feelings for Klei they may have at the moment.

Yeah, I personally trust Klei on this whole "issue thing" and before I say anything about the "ISSUE THING" I want to see Klei's response to it. But again, I trust Klei, I just hope they address the community about it.

1 minute ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Yeah, I personally trust Klei on this whole "issue thing" and before I say anything about the "ISSUE THING" I want to see Klei's response to it. But again, I trust Klei, I just hope they address the community about it.

Let's put our bets guys! When we will get update?

28/01 - Potato Cup

29/01 - GL Happy

30/01 - Sad Dupe

31/01 - Big Ups

We will have to wait a little more - Shopcat

Wait, I know what are you doing! You doing this for getting rep - Like

Well we know the Roadmap is delayed until next week.. but what about Year of Beefalo? I hope that kicks off sooner- like maybe this Afternoon when they swap Twitch skin drops sooner..

But if it’s not ready it’s not ready, I’ll totally understand.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, LinknAllie said:

Hopefully they announce Wagstaff into the game.  That will be a dream come true.

I feel like wagstaff’s playstyle would translate well to DST, with a few recipe changes to not make the mains resource hoarders.

Archived