Who would win in a fight, Winona, Wagstaff, or WX-78

Who would win in a fight?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Yea

• Winona
    • Wagstaff
    • WX-78

While I would like to think Wagstaff would win the answer is probably WX-78.  WX is a robot and would be stronger then both of them physically and possibly mentally.  Winona would be an obvious loser.  Wagstaff could use the fryfocals to kill Winona but it would just power WX-78 into the overcharged form.  Or Wagstaff could just turn off WX and win.

1 hour ago, Lbphero said:

Is this considering how pvp damage is halved? 

I wonder if you can extinguish yourself with ice staff or watering can somehow...

Still doesn't account for the base damage you take. 25 X 10 is still 250.  It would only take 6 uses to kill Winona.

5 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

WX is a robot and would be stronger then both of them physically and possibly mentally.

simply splash water on them

5 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

Wagstaff could use the fryfocals to kill Winona

winona would use the mirror shield

It depends on what kind of fight and if there is prep time or not. If Winona and Wagstaff are able to prep stuff and WX is able to get fully upgraded the results could change. If it's a bare-knuckle, straight up throwdown, I'd put my vote on WX.

49 minutes ago, SuperMeatGoy said:

If WX gets overcharged it is a guaranteed win for him. I am surprised that nobody has seemed to consider this.

He becomes faster but he doesn't attack any faster so he'll be beaten down by her catapults and her.

10 minutes ago, SnoByrd said:

It depends on what kind of fight and if there is prep time or not. If Winona and Wagstaff are able to prep stuff and WX is able to get fully upgraded the results could change. If it's a bare-knuckle, straight up throwdown, I'd put my vote on WX.

I can't see wx winning bare knuckle as he hasn't shown that he's any stronger than a human and don't starve shows he's actually less durable than a human assuming he isn't upgraded.

Seeing a couple of "him"s here so wanna give a reminder that WX-78 uses they/them pronouns.

I think Winona would win because her catapults let her kill bosses from a distance, preserving her red hearts and making it more likely she could get powerful items like brimstone.

56 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

He becomes faster but he doesn't attack any faster so he'll be beaten down by her catapults and her.

I can't see wx winning bare knuckle as he hasn't shown that he's any stronger than a human and don't starve shows he's actually less durable than a human assuming he isn't upgraded.

Prep time changes things though. If it's a fist fight and WX is fully upgraded or charged, I think they win pretty easily with the speed boost and health boost. Other than that, I'm pretty sure the speed they get would be enough to get to Winona before she could realistically build her catapult, even if she had all the ingredients at ready.

3 hours ago, SnoByrd said:

Prep time changes things though. If it's a fist fight and WX is fully upgraded or charged, I think they win pretty easily with the speed boost and health boost. Other than that, I'm pretty sure the speed they get would be enough to get to Winona before she could realistically build her catapult, even if she had all the ingredients at ready.

Assuming they're prepared she'd already have them built in advance also the fist fight scenario was assuming both sides are unprepared meaning no gears or charged as that would be prepared.

14 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Assuming they're prepared she'd already have them built in advance also the fist fight scenario was assuming both sides are unprepared meaning no gears or charged as that would be prepared.

Even then, WX is made of metal. IDK if punching them is a good idea. And if prep time is included and WX is fully charged and upgraded, it's a pretty easy win. Too much HP and speed. Winona's catapult would have to hit them, like, eight times to kill them and by then she'd be dead. And couldn't WX also wait until her generator or G.E.M.orator ran out of power and her catapult would no longer work? 

And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there ranged weapons a character can use while being outside the range of the catapult?

2 hours ago, SnoByrd said:

Even then, WX is made of metal. IDK if punching them is a good idea. And if prep time is included and WX is fully charged and upgraded, it's a pretty easy win. Too much HP and speed. Winona's catapult would have to hit them, like, eight times to kill them and by then she'd be dead. And couldn't WX also wait until her generator or G.E.M.orator ran out of power and her catapult would no longer work? 

And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there ranged weapons a character can use while being outside the range of the catapult?

Would be hilarious to see a bunch of lethal catapults destroyed by a single firestaff xD

Archived