[Game Update] - 438182

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed zone detection on the Crabby Hermit’s island. (This was causing giants to spawn on the island and possibly enabling enlightenment)
  • Fixed zone detection for the Atrium area. (This was causing the nightmare phase effects to be disabled in some parts the Atrium)
  • Fixed a bug causing the game to crash on load when upgrading save files.
  • Fixed world data from a deleted world showing up sometimes when creating a new world.
  • Fixed Walter’s storytelling buff remaining when Walter disconnects mid story
  • Astral Detector light loads properly.

Change:

• The Astral Detector will now locate undiscovered Celestial Altar parts and the Celestial Tribute after the Celestial Sanctum parts have been discovered. 
  • Added a sorting option on the world selection screen for the date the world was created. (Worlds created before this hotfix do not have a creation date so they will sort based on cluster number)
  • The Strident Trident's water geysers will now uproot Bull Kelp

View full update

• Like 33
  • Thanks 12
  • Health 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

7 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

• The Astral Detector will now locate undiscovered Celestial Altar parts and the Celestial Tribute after the Celestial Sanctum parts have been discovered. 

Does that mean it will show directions to Lunar Island and Crab King setpiece?

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

6 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

•  

oh my god they`ve finally done it they fixed a huge problem for the crab king well sadly im on console so i dont have the update but its still so huge to finally be able to find crab king

10 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The Strident Trident's water geysers will now uproot Bull Kelp

OHMYGOD IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I'VE WANTED THIS FOR MONTHS NOW. This is great, I'm so happy about this you have no idea.

11 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The Astral Detector will now locate undiscovered Celestial Altar parts and the Celestial Tribute after the Celestial Sanctum parts have been discovered. 

This is also great! Finding Crab King was a chore and we only had the edges of the map to base the location of the island off of. This is a great hotfix ohmygod. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, DaZoul said:

You still have to kill Crab King though

Yeah but there is planted kelp everywhere. So if i want to make a kelp farm, I dont need to be the first one to lunar island to get the only plantable kelp. I can just kill crab king to dig up kelp to plant it elsewhere

before now, if I finally set up a boat base out in the ocean after 3 in-game years, and wanted a kelp farm. I'd be screwed because all the plantable kelp would have already been taken and planted at the community base.

Edited by DarkPulse91
  • Like 3

Just now, DarkPulse91 said:

Yeah but there is planted kelp everywhere. So if i want to make a kelp farm, I dont need to be the first one to lunar island to get the only plantable kelp. I can just kill crab king to dig up kelp to plant it elsewhere

oh, so that's what you mean. That is indeed good

• Potato Cup 1

50 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Fixed a bug causing the game to crash on load when upgrading save files.
  • Fixed world data from a deleted world showing up sometimes when creating a new world.

Did either of these effect the glitch of disappearing save files? My friend had this happen recently and from what I can tell it is happening more often lately. Someone reported it here, and it seems the content creator JazzyGames got hit with something similar, all within the past few days

Edited by Dr. Safety