Please return these items to the game.

7 minutes ago, Minitte said:

I really like that stone kiln. Is that campfire or fire pit?

Stone, I think these skins were only available to those who played DST during its beta phase.. 

I would love to be able to get these on Xbox One- maybe from Klei Rewards tab?

15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Stone, I think these skins were only available to those who played DST during its beta phase..

No what you're thinking of is the bottomless pit firepit skin.

These skins are from tencent. So basically only chinese players got to have these skins.

I do wish I could have that firepit skin, makes me sad knowing I'll never have 100% firepit skin completion due to that skin.

16 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would love to be able to get these on Xbox One- maybe from Klei Rewards tab?

These are the skins for Chinese players. The beta players received the "Bottomless Pit" firepit skin which is supposed to look like a hole in the ground with some rocks around it.

The Roseate skins were Tencent exclusive too at one point (and if memory serves they don't/didn't have the Guest of Honor set?), so they might incorporate these here in some way.

Loyal rares are different from normal skin sets though, so it might be more complex than that.

Archived